• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DURH - East Coast Offroad Racing Series - July 6-7, 2012

HAH,,,,,, I can dream I guess :wtflol:

yall see,,, tha damn RATTLER is still tryin to jump while its in the damn house with NO front wheels even on it :eek:

zuki11022.jpg

zuki11023.jpg

heres dem new treads.....

zuki11009.jpg

;D

I hope I didnt make a mistake reserving a cabin ole girl was rude! Got my card number and told me the total then ****in hung up on me! :dunno:

JohnG said:
I wouldn't be so sure. Have you seen how bad his flying skills are?

:fish:

Flying skills or amount of hang time!? :dblthumb: Or it could be the bounce after the initial landing b/c that thing is so light!

al1tonyota said:
I hope I didnt make a mistake reserving a cabin ole girl was rude! Got my card number and told me the total then ****in hung up on me! :dunno:
[/quot naw maybe not i think they may just have some yugins catchin the phone,it'll hurt'm though if they dont get it fixed!!!

JohnG said:
I wouldn't be so sure. Have you seen how bad his flying skills are?

:fish:

I been tryin to teach it that rattlers are SUPPOSED to stay on the ground :eek:

al1tonyota said:

SAME DAMN THING happened to Tony when called em,,, made the deal,,,got hanged up on ,,, and e-mail came like five days later :dunno:

ALL appears well though :dblthumb:

Can,t wait to see this place,,been lookin into it,,, sounds REALLY FREAKIN COOL ;D

We are in Greenhead and Jack Rabbit :)

The weeks leading up to this week has been super busy at Durhamtown with our race and all the other racing going on, so they have a lot of people working the phones and reservations.

The park is mostly MX and ATV driven but is opening up to cater to 4x4s more than they had in the past.

Racers:
ECORS will cover a driver and 1 co-driver access to the course on Friday and Saturday. If you want access beyond that area or days, you'll need to buy passes from Durhamtown. We will have spectator areas open to everyone, this includes much of the 4x4 park area. If you drive your car on the access road in the 4x4 park, you'll be able to see the rocks and the woods trails, etc. driving and parking will be limited due to the lack of space in the woods. There is a lot of parking across the street. If you buy a land use pass for your ATV, you are welcome to access spectator areas in the 4x4 park but you cannot ride in there. If your ATV is used for specator access only, you should be fine in the ECORS area. No fast driving or riding any trails in the ECORS area/trails/course. These are closed to any riding by 4x4s or ATVs.

You are responsible for your camping, cabins, RVs, etc. Because of the size of the facility and the vast array of places to stay, you are responsible for your accomidations, even if primitive camping in your pits. $25/night/per spot for primitive camping, even in the pits.

Pits will be set up and organized with lines painted on the ground. You will be assigned a pit spot at check-in. You must go to that pit spot. If you want to be beside someone, let us know during check in. We'll do our best but cannot guarantee you'll be beside who you want unless you show up together. Some pit spots are larger (longer) than others due to land layout, which will help with tow rigs that are longer. We'll arrange you all based on this. Each pit spot is 15' wide, if you need to stretch out and need more room, utilize the space in front of your tow rig but not beside it as we will need that space for your fellow competitors. We will ask you to move your rig or tent or other items if they are in the way. Tow rigs and trailers in the pits only! If you have your team show up in a car or pickup, that needs to be parked in the parking area, not in the pits. Limit your vehicles in the pits to help us and help everyone else.

Pre-running starts at Noon. You must pass tech before pre-running. If you pre-run with a different rig than you race, it must have all safety items on it as your race rig. You must wear all safety gear when you pre-run.

Hotels are few and far between out there, I suggest you stay at Durhamtown.

Remember, there are other races going on all week at Durhamtown, so please share the space and be curtious to everyone.

Lets have fun and we'll see you all at Durhamtown!

I'll send it out this week to everyone that has registered.

Unofficial schedule (could be updated based on entries, weather, or other reason...)

Friday, 10am, check-in opens
Friday, Noon, pre-running starts
Friday, 7pm, rock crawl obstacle course comp (open to anyone)
Friday, 8pm, pre-running closes
Friday, 9pm, mandatory driver's meeting

Saturday, 7am, staff/volunteer meeting
Saturday, 7:30am UTV staging
Saturday, 8am, UTV start
Saturday, 10:30am Class B/C stage
Saturday, 11am Class B/C start
Saturday, 2:30pm Class A stage
Saturday, 3pm Class A start
Saturday, 6pm Class A end
Saturday, 9pm Awards

Right now we are running B and C together. however, if we get 10+ rigs in each class, we'll run them seperate and the schedule will adjust a little. So, keep that in mind.

Rob

extremetownie said:
Check it out. A class 3 hours. I think i need some of that gene therapy also.
At least you won't need brakes for this Roger. thumb.gif

Re: Re: DURH - East Coast Offroad Racing Series - July 6-7, 2012

I think I'll be packing my fire suit with ice packs :****:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TBItoy said:
I think I'll be packing my fire suit with ice packs :****:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

WHY.......don,t yer fancy DROID thingy have a damn COLD AIR BLOWER APP in it molaugh molaugh molaugh

Sent from my ole work compute console using Talapia Talker 3

zukiscott said:
WHY.......don,t yer fancy DROID thingy have a damn COLD AIR BLOWER APP in it molaugh molaugh molaugh

Sent from my ole work compute console using Talapia Talker 3

Damn I'll change that sig just for you Julio :flipoff1:

Sent from my DROID RAZR from the driver seat of the #101, leaving the RATTLER in the DUST! :gtfo:

Were registered, the donkey will be making its first ECORS apperance. Well be the ones swerving trying to get used to full hydro :driving:

you'll fit rite in with the rest of us were all always swervin and we blame it on the sterrin also :dblthumb: