• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DURH - East Coast Offroad Racing Series - July 6-7, 2012

Prediction-the silver regular cab Tacoma will win b/c he has a/c! He'll be the only one to not pass out before time is up! :****:

dragr1 said:
Prediction-the silver regular cab Tacoma will win b/c he has a/c! He'll be the only one to not pass out before time is up! :****:
we gonna sabatash that thang bygawd

Hell if we don't get our panels done by the race we may have a little extra a/c flow, now that I'm thinking, it doesn't sound like to bad of an idea.

If not were just going to have the pit crew dump a bucket of ice cold water on us each lap.

scottlang said:
we gonna sabatash that thang bygawd

Handy tech tip: Toyotas use separate belts for for the A/C from the other accessories. loller.gif

I hope it rains and we race in the MUD :flipper: That'd be a miserable good time

I hope it dont i done put some different tars on mine might not do to good in the mud

Mongo44 said:
Kinda wish we hadnt cut the cab off the 101 truck. The A/C worked when we cut it up :-\

We would have had to cut our legs off at the knee, and find some Hulu boogeyman witch doctor to shrink our heads to fit in the damn thing! :****:

Re: Re: Re: DURH - East Coast Offroad Racing Series - July 6-7, 2012

Neal3000 said:
Yall should vent it into your helmets and firesuits

That would be bad ass, didn't think of that, but I already removed the condenser, compressor, etc and cut the lines off :mad:

AW SHUT UP BOUT SOME DAMN AC THIS RACIN N HEAT , MUDD & DUST & CRAP :gay:

I done put RATTLER back on tires last nite ,,,,FINALLY :spin:

I should be rollin in sometime Friday mornin yall :woot: :woot: :woot:

gone try to get Robby Bobby to ride over with me,,,, gone see if he will swing by Tallapoosa and pick us up a couple a fat girls off the river on his way over from Bama as well :dblthumb:

theys always several NICE UNS floatin in skidder tar inner tubes on the river round the clock this time of year :****:

;D

dragr1 said:

My prediction is a lil different................
It might be the 1st one out b/c they were trying to run the a/c and ran the motor hot :dunno:

Good point, my real prediction is the #94 Ftoy

Although I'm not counting out Scott Lang or Julio by any means, if this course is as fast as it seems then Scott might have the edge

Budget YJ said:
Julio might have snuck in a extra squirrel under dahood :dunno:

Those squirrels were doing pretty good at the GAP, we were standing there with a bunch of folks watching the start going man those Cherokees are gonna dust the Sammi, then they went and the Cherokees were in front but not near by the margin the crowd expected

[size=10pt]What is the story on the suprise new comer to the sport from Tenn. Suppose to be showing up early Saturday morning with a sleeper with mirror tint on the back glass. Says it is so the other racers can see where they are in the racing pack. [/size] [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]:dunno:

Dang it was hot at this race! Did anyone not have overheating issues?

Oh what have we here

179573_437882562901940_373908363_n.jpg