• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DURH - East Coast Offroad Racing Series - July 6-7, 2012

zukiscott said:
WAIT,,WHAT,,,,if just race three races u would not DROP one , or if you race just one race you would not DROP it, but if you raced three you would be NUTS to drop 1,,,,,,,

BUT ,,,, if you raced all 5 you can just LAUGH about yer worst race,,,,,,,CAUSE IT WONT BE COUNTED ANYDAMNWAY ;D

:dblthumb:

I may JINX myself, but I haven't felt the crushing blow of a DNF......... YET!

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS AT DPG! :woot:

which probably means 3rd or 4th place at best... That Scott Lang, Brad Carrier, Marc Zaboth, plus a few others are all FAST. Oh, and that Jared Huffman kid drives like a freaking MANIAC...

scottlang said:
yea heared that dpg is purty fast too and alittle bit shorter. :driving: :****:

DAAAAANG,,, :woot:

HELL I just hope to finally get RATTLER frickin somewhat DIALED IN so I can race with yall this time :spin:

I done got me some different front sprangs ordered :dunno:

,,,well,,,they do say third times da charm,,,,,,or ,,,, a STRIKE OUT :eek: :wtflol:

either way I CAN,T WAIT till DPG yall :driving: :driving: :driving:

;D

DPG was awesome last year, small place with a huge crowd.....they fed us barbque fri night too! It's abot 50/50 tight woods trails and then open fields with a bunch of doglegs and hairpin turns

Neal,,,,, you gone be ready fer DPG,,,you neeed anythang call me & Tony dammit :dblthumb:

scottlang said:
sweeeet my specialty woods, pastures , and ya'll no i like dem rocks :dblthumb:

yall jus brang sum more chackin wings :****: holy **** talkin bout :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: dayum

middel fangers

zukiscott said:
Neal,,,,, you gone be ready fer DPG,,,you neeed anythang call me & Tony dammit :dblthumb:

yall jus brang sum more chackin wings :****: holy **** talkin bout :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: dayum

middel fangers
i was thinkin about a some shrimp, taters, and sausage(scrimp boil)ummm ummm goood

Bronco Buster said:
Damn wheres the like button

aw hell this ain,t fAgbook you crazy sumbitch :wtflol:,,,,frickin LIKE BUTTON,,,,DAMN,,,,not YOU TOO ::)

if yall like somthin ye don,t neeed a damn button for it,,,,,WAIT A MINUTE,,somethin smells like cinnomin in here,,,,,did I spell it rite,,,cinnemin,,,,,,sinnomen,,,,cinnemen,,,,,cinnomen,,,cinnemon,,,,sinnimen,,,cinnemin,,cinomin,,

cinnomein,,,,,semminin,,,,,cinnomen,,,no,,, ???,,,,Cinnamon,,, THERE,,,that ones rite.

zukiscott said:

middel fangers

Naw too much broke **** and not enough $$$ to fix it all at once.......but we are tryng to get Kev's buggy ready for C-class, putting a th400 in it and gotta fab up a rear firewall so hopefully i can codawg with him at dpg

HAH,,,oh no ,,,,that would have been like the Larry the Cable guy in the Kinkos episode :eek: :eek: :eek:...... molaugh

heres the Durhamtown results,,,,,,,

zuki12007-2.jpg

zuki12013-2.jpg

only two more races to go yall,,,,,

zuki12094.jpg

;D :driving: ;D

guys im about tared of being the 1st loser :****: iminittowinit from here on out no more racin to just finishits time to letter eat.