• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DURH - East Coast Offroad Racing Series - July 6-7, 2012

:woot: :woot: :woot:

THANKS for that picture Bret :dblthumb:

THAT TRACK WAS DAMN FUN TO RACE ON YALL :woot: :woot: :woot:

I got some pics of B & C-Class I,ll get posted on here sometime this week.

BIG THANKS to all ECORS folks and Durhamtown folks....THANKS YALL :dblthumb:

OH,,,,,,I FINNISHED the race this time and got 8th place ;D

dragr1 said:
You got that right, I was sure he had won!
I am taking it the YJ one, they were both turning nearly 12 minute or under laps according to our phones

yea the yj( brad) got me awsome driver for sure they said he was haulin it through the woods and damn it was tight in there but we'll take 2nd again for sure :dblthumb:

HELL YEA Scott CONGRATS on gettin second,,,DAMN 4 SECONDS,,,, CRAP MAN,,,,just thank if you hadna been ****in wit me instead a GOIN THE HELL ON BY when I was wavin yall round :dunno:

:flipoff1:

and a HUGE THANKS to you and Lisa fer feedin everybody both nights :dblthumb:

OH,,,,and if I had not have been dealin with this CRAP yall wouldna caught up to me to get waved by anyway,,,,,,

Durhamtown225-1.jpg

I started hearin "feelin" this bad CLANG BANG BANG CLANG on bout lap 3 , and it only got worse, so from then on the woods sections KILLED me, had to go so damn slow thru em,, but

that GP track was still fun :****:

gonna install me some front lift springs that will actually "LIFT" my frontend up more before DPG, the truss on the pass side even scraped some paint off the oil pan :eek: :eek: :eek:

;D

Durhamtown224.jpg

even broke my mall crawler bumpie stop molaugh

Congrats Scott Lang! you've built yourself a helluva sweet racetruck man.......and thanks to you and your wife for them kickin' wings!

Neal3000 said:
Congrats Scott Lang! you've built yourself a helluva sweet racetruck man.......and thanks to you and your wife for them kickin' wings!
Thanks man u no ur always welcome at our table antime

Scott-don't you get to drop a race at the end of the season? I know you missed the first race, so if that's your drop then I think that you and Brad Carrier should be neck and neck for first place overall in Class A. You have 2 second place finishes and he has a 1st and 2 3rd's.

Every team can drop the race that they had the lowest finish in, in other words they total your 4 best finishes to get your season points. If you missed the flats race then it will be the one that is dropped

I WAS THINKINING THAT U COULD ONLY DROP A RACE THAT U STARTED , THAT WOULD BE COOL TO IF I COULD DROP THE FLATS RACE.

scottlang said:
I WAS THINKINING THAT U COULD ONLY DROP A RACE THAT U STARTED , THAT WOULD BE COOL TO IF I COULD DROP THE FLATS RACE.

if they allow people to drop races they didnt start there will be tons of bitching. I doubt that will fly.

Mongo44 said:
if they allow people to drop races they didnt start there will be tons of bitching. I doubt that will fly.

I don't see what difference it would make, since they only average your 4 best races.

I've thought about skipping DPG, but I have too much damn fun racing :spin:

exactly, bottom line is they are totalling up the points for your 4 best races.....if you only enter 4 races then those are your 4

WAIT,,WHAT,,,,if just race three races u would not DROP one , or if you race just one race you would not DROP it, but if you raced three you would be NUTS to drop 1,,,,,,,

BUT ,,,, if you raced all 5 you can just LAUGH about yer worst race,,,,,,,CAUSE IT WONT BE COUNTED ANYDAMNWAY ;D

:dblthumb:

zukiscott said:
WAIT,,WHAT,,,,if just race three races u would not DROP one , or if you race just one race you would not DROP it, but if you raced three you would be NUTS to drop 1,,,,,,,

BUT ,,,, if you raced all 5 you can just LAUGH about yer worst race,,,,,,,CAUSE IT WONT BE COUNTED ANYDAMNWAY ;D

:dblthumb:

Yuuuuup!