• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dynamite Design - AC / 2xRT

kmcminn said:
Why all the hate?

I try to push David and keep him going. But, the facts are clear. We have not seen a single completed project come out of the shop. We have not seen a single satisfied customer post up about his work.

I hope he pulls this build off for Adam Carter, Adam deserves it. However, those are the ugliest trailing arms I have ever seen by any builder. Never seen any shop, in any build thread, start a build at waist high. What little he has shown on the 4-link setup is already suspect looking to me.

Have you forgotten about the Jeep with the crazy cage and dash that never finished. Another shop finished that build. I will not share PM's from the owner, except to say his experience was not good.

So, yes. I pull for David, he is a great welder. I like him as a person. He did a lot of the work under Adam Woodlee on the 38 Special. But, at this point I have not seen anything that shows I would have him build anything for me.

Sorry, but that is how I feel. Now. David, prove me wrong by delivering Adam Carter's rig as a roller in race ready form on or before December 31, 2014.

kmcminn said:
I was asking redneckengineered why all the hate. His comments make it seem personal.

I agree with all that you said John. Both of his build threads have been ****. A lot less talk more action, would be something to think about.

Nothing personal. Just a bunch of BS talk that he has yet to back up. It's annoying. Yet we never hear about the builds he's ****ed up so far. I know of AT LEAST two.

Once we see something legit come out of Dynamite Disaster maybe I'll change my tune.

al1tonyota said:
] redneckengineered is an angry person :****:

Basically this

Technician said:
We keep bashing him and he's gonna leave hardline. Pleases don't take away my entertainment.
Nah technician, Im pretty sure we couldnt run him off. I think I have him figured out.. He likes it to much. If he didn't he wouldnt pop off like he was tha man .. I'm still bummed those work of arts I saw wasn't his work. Boooooo! had me going. Maybe wherever the picture of them trailing arms came from, DD could contact him and get a set of those? Those were SWEET! Think of tha time it would save Ya !!! And be badass!

JohnG said:
However, those are the ugliest trailing arms I have ever seen by any builder.

I was hoping I wasn't he only one. I wonder if he's more into art than aesthetics because so far it's the ugliest stuff I've ever seen from someone with that kind of talent. He could out weld me any day of the week no doubt, just don't understand why he refuse to use simple clean lined fabwork for the sake of being different.

Dynamite Design said:
Think they just want to see some chassis tubing or something.
I'm going to just keep doing my thing.

When the time comes, feel free to grab a stop/watch.

I'll build this entire tig welded chassis in one week, just for fun, and so all the good people watching can witness real time.

I'll say go

Been 18 days now, lets see it

Is it 1 2 3 go ? Or 3 2 1 go? If u were at rbd Friday u'll understand the comment. Lmao booyang