• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dyno and tune

POPS58

Anybody have the name and number to the guy in Huntsville that does the dyno and tuning? thumb.gif

muddinmetal said:
Trackmasters? There are two really good ones around Birmingham. Walker dyno in trussville and and Henson in hueytown

A friend of mine works for one of the guys that runs the dyno in Trussville. I went up there a few weeks ago while he was tuning a gto but I didn't get a chance to talk to him much since they were in a hurry to leave. Is he good with LS motors?

Good luck getting walker to do anything. I have heard he is good, but I sat in his showroom one day with a buddy waiting on him to finish talking about a ****ing honda wing instead of talking to us about running a 500hp camaro that day. Unless you know him, goodluck getting anything out of him.

Just to share a personal experience. Lane did all my tuning on my buggy since this motor was in my jeep. Always ran and mostly worked just never did feel like I was getting the power out of it to me. I recently took mine to Nick Sosebee and will say it is a hell of a difference in it. Honestly I feel it is very hard to dial a buggy in on a dyno. I highly recommend Nick at Sosebee Performance and Offroad (423) 421-9399 he is in Rossville, Ga just south of Chattanooga. Give him a call I about bet you won't be disappointed.

There wasnt any showroom there. Marvins was right across the rail road tracks. . Is this the same place? Dude did have a few hondas sitting in there but this wasn't any kind of legit shop.

85toyo said:
There wasnt any showroom there. Marvins was right across the rail road tracks. . Is this the same place? Dude did have a few hondas sitting in there but this wasn't any kind of legit shop.

He used to be in that one bay building by express oil on morrow road by Icon, he moved to that location by marvins awhile back.

Made it up to Lane Culvert Automotive today.He had to deal with downloading some aggravating software from Mast Motorsports and got the job done.Car runs great and pulled some good numbers.360.2 HP at 5350 rpm's and 360.4 torque to the wheels.Should do OK. Thanks for all the info.