• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Eastwood Pro Former Bender ?

Not sure how well the Bender itself would hold up but thought about getting this unit for myself so I am also curious if anyone else has had experience with it?

I do know that you can use the pro tools dies with it. which eastwood also sells.

From what I have been told it will only bend 60 degrees and is not rated for .120 wall tubing. It is also 100% China made. If you have about $150 more to spend contact Rogue Benders They seem to have one that is made in USA and only a little more $ that will do .250 wall and bend 180 degrees.

Re: Eastwood Pro Former Bender or Rogue Bender?

I think I have changed my mind and decided on this one https://www.roguefab.com/product.php?id=2 It is from what they say 100% American made the (The Eastwood made in China). The Eastwood will only bend 60 deg. the Rogue will do a full 180 deg bend. The Eastwood comes with multiple dies the Rogue only comes with 1 but more are available. Eastwood can only give you whatever info is in the computer (same as the paperwork that come with the bender. Rogue can tell you anything you want to know either online or on the phone and are happy to do so. The Rogue is about $150 to $200 more depending on which ram you use manual or air (the Rogue doesn't come with a ram).

Maybe Rogue will chime in on this and give a little more info.