• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

EB Customs "JK6"

pennsylvaniaboy said:
What about all the steps in between???? ???

Well.....I really didn't take many pictures during all that. Here's a few random ones though, about all I got, in no particular order.

Not much going on lately, still chipping away at the small stuff.

I did finally get my aluminum 14 bolt hubs from IMS, still waiting on the fronts. I ended up making new caliper brackets because I didn't like how theirs mounted the calipers in different positions left to right.

And finished the exhaust, got it all tacked together, now just to weld it all up.

And mounted up a few coolers and a battery.

ridered3 said:
Got any updates?

Not really. Engine and transmission are back from rebuild. Floor pans are coated. Sheet metal should be going to paint this weekend. And the chassis is stripped, waiting on some motivation to weld it all out.

ridered3 said:
Got any updates?

1TONTJ said:
Not really. Engine and transmission are back from rebuild. Floor pans are coated. Sheet metal should be going to paint this weekend. And the chassis is stripped, waiting on some motivation to weld it all out.

Finally got Photobucket to act right long enough to upload some pics. I did build some aluminum armor and changed some stuff on the chassis since the last update. Basically just trying to finish welding everything up and get it to powder and paint.

A few more random pics.

cbrjeeper said:
What will you use for engine management

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I got the FiTech Ultimate LS Kit this go round. That's their composite intake you see in that picture above.

cbrjeeper said:
Did you run something else in past to make you switch to fitech?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I've only ever run the factory computer and wiring before. I had trouble getting my last one tuned in and I don't have a shop anywhere close to me that offers dyno tuning. I was having to haul it an hour away to get it tuned and it still wasn't right. I decided to try a self learning system to help with that and the FiTech system was a good price for what you get. I may end up being disappointed with it in the end.

1TONTJ said:
Finally got Photobucket to act right long enough to upload some pics. I did build some aluminum armor and changed some stuff on the chassis since the last update. Basically just trying to finish welding everything up and get it to powder and paint.

A few more random pics.

Glad to see any update on this build and hard to believe that's a "Jeep JK".

Latest posts