• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ECORS

COLT said:
Oh how I wish I had the video of the husband and wife team that finished KOH this year. It was bad...Very bad. I was at backdoor when they came through. If anyone has the video of the husband and wife team at backdoor(I believe they were racing some kind of S-10 like my old one) then you got an hour of drinking enjoyment in your hands. I got a case of beer for whoever posts it up just to prove a point.. It was uggggggggly. Very entertaining to say the least! Winch straps still in the original package strapped to the top of the spare tire!!! :dunno: It took them 30 minutes or better just to get hooked up. They had no idea where there gear was :wtflol:, and they were runnin round crazy. After they made it through the obstacle he just left her on the trail and then got an ass chewing once she caught up to him. They sat for 10 minutes once they had cleared the obstacle.. I love my wife and I love spending time with her on the trail, but no way would she co-drive for me in any comp.. If I learned anything from KOH I learned your co driver better be a fit MOFO! That was the hardest job that I saw at backdoor..

They were from Missouri.

I would have ****ing KILLED THE BITCH and her husband. I was steaming pissed off WATCHING it.

Matt O. said:
When we race the goal is for me to never have to unbelt and get out of the rig.

That is mainly because you are a lazy Arab.

:flipgotcha:

Had to man, sorry. ;D

wngrog said:
They were from Missouri.

I would have ****ing KILLED THE BITCH and her husband. I was steaming pissed off WATCHING it.

There was also another husband wife team that finished, Richie Carter and his wife.

The husband wife team from Missouri was Travis Cook. They had a similar winching fiasco at the SMORR race. Nolen I thought you were standing there with me when that was going on. Everyone was screaming for her to toss the winch rope in the buggy and get going but she insisted on rolling it in on the winch, using a ton of time and blocking the trail for everyone else.

onetoncrawler said:
.......I have a feeling if i have to do much winching or anything that she will be driving and I will be pulling rope molaugh
Ive seen both of you drive, I think she'd out drive you :****: :woot:

:flipoff1:

onetoncrawler said:
i know what you mean , if Mo co-drives I will still be better off to get in and out myself, he is slow and feeeble in his old age and it takes him a while laughing1 :flipoff1:

Ha thats some funny **** right there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onetoncrawler said:
if Mo co-drives I will still be better off to get in and out myself, he is slow and feeeble in his old age and it takes him a while laughing1 :flipoff1:
Nice... dont know how i missed that zing fawker.... not my fault your windows are too small for my fatass... simple modification with a sawzall :****:

somebody ought to tell Wes Keen about the ecors race in Auburn AL, would be a good chance for him to go up against some KOH racers

scottlang said:
who,s all goin to this post up pic of your ride

Are you registered yet??

Im hoping that they have more registered for the race than what the website shows, according to NC4x4 they do and just havent updated the site. I figure this first race my be missing a few regulars in C class due to KOH.

Ill be headed out Friday morning, looks to be a 6 hr + drive for us :puke:

If everyone shows up that registered and said they are coming but haven't registered, we are looking at around 18 in Class C. But..... we never get all that say they are coming so there is no telling how many make it out.

The website still needs updating. Once we process the entries, they are updated, so its a little behind.

We set the course this past weekend and even did some step up jump testing in my POS... :D

ECORS The Flats 2011 course pre-running jump testing

Thats the step up jump. Thats at about 25 mph in low range. I was in 2wd as I broke the front driveshaft U-joint earlier and forgot the spare at home... Anyway, looks easy enough for most but will add some excitement for Class A and B if it gets worn down as the race goes on

scottlang said:
where is everybody getting fire ext. mounts ( quik release) ????

If you don't have one, let me know. I have several left over DIY kits that I USED to sell. I usually reserve them for 1st place in each class but I think I can find enough to sell some of what I have left.

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

I don't have any of the pull pins left or the bolts, but they are easy to find. 1/4" long x 1" long. The bolt is a 1/4" bolt with a lock nut on the back to keep it from working loose. The pic above is how it is mounted onmy buggy. Easy. Its a DIY kit so you need to fit the keyways, adjust the corners a little, and weld it up. Pretty simple. You may need to drill out the holes for the bolt and pin since they were CNC plasma cut they may be slightly undersized. $20 shipped. Just let me know. I'll have them at the event for prizesif you don't find something before then and you can take a look at them.

Moving on, yeah, that jump is pretty easy. I think enve Class A and B can hit it without issues. Something fun for them too. :)

Just a couple more days until its race time! We close online registration 72 hours before the race. Anyone wanting to register after that will have to do it at the race and get hit with a $30 late registration fee.

If you don't make the race, you can carry over your $$$ to the next race without issue. :)

Lots of AL guys, I think you all can take the win with some of your nice buggies

onetoncrawler said:
Are you registered yet??

Im hoping that they have more registered for the race than what the website shows, according to NC4x4 they do and just havent updated the site. I figure this first race my be missing a few regulars in C class due to KOH.

Ill be headed out Friday morning, looks to be a 6 hr + drive for us :puke:

So how was it? What did you think of it?