• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ECORS

damn man awesome first lap! :woot:

so how many rigs do they start at a time?

any advice after your first race? i'm planning to be at Auburn thumb.gif

they started us 2 at a time in 30 sec intervals it was a blast i hate that i broke so soon.

We are going to make the course a little easier this time for Auburn :D Maybe we can get 50% finishing down there :)

The Last course did not look to bad in the you tube videos .. I did not see a problem with any of those trails you were running .

What ended up knocking most of the competitors out .

Their was a tough hill climb that got some and the big mudhole became impassible,rigs were having to be winch out of the mud.Overall great course just with all the rain the mudhole got bad in a hurry,looking forward to Auburn

Yeah it seems like the attrition rate was high, only 3 finished correct? Rain makes things harder for sure.

Nobody finished 10 laps,only 6 rigs even completed atleast 1-2 laps,time ran out before few could finish lap 3

10 laps? Damn how long were the laps mileage wise? That is nuts, so whoever got the furthest won I guess?

Out of the 3 classes ran 29 rigs started the race only 4 rigs finished the laps required..........the rain messed up the racing big time......pretty sure those guys learned a lesson from this race about the course set up. Mother nature took control! Still a good event. Look forward to Auburn.....possibly bringing my junk.

Travis said:
Don't do it, your junk is waaaaayyyyy too pretty to mess up racing.

If you want a nice rig, don't race it. True story.

Yeah seems like the difficulty needs to be dialed down a notch or two if A and B class guys are not finishing either.

Yep, the difficulty of the course was a major issue this event. Most there agreed that had the place been dry, the course would have been great (an normally is).

BTW, the hill that Kevin Crews broke on and rolled... On Sunday morning after the race, a 2010 JK with 37s walked right up with barely spinning a tire :D Thats how much a few hours can change that course. The Flats is notorious for being hard on rigs especially in the rain. That course turned out WAAAYYYY more difficult than we ever intended. Expect something much easier for Auburn and the rest of the season. There is no benefit to anyone to have a super difficult course...

BTW, check out www.off-road1.com tonight from 7-10pm EST as ECORS will be discussed on Off Road Radio Live. They have asked us to call in as guests to talk about the Series, etc. I can't make it but Ron will be calling in! Check it out!!!

Sounds good .. My jeep is all most all ready to go for round 2 in bama .. Going to be my first time .. hoping not to destroy to much . thumb.gif

I talked to Ron about my jeep and I could change a few things on it and run B class but its not worth the hassle of changing the stuff over .So i am stuck running C class with all the highly modified race rigs .. Oh well Its going to be my first time so its all about the experience and having fun , and not destroying my jeep .

jeepfair-1.jpg

Its easy to tear things up,we looked real good before the race,but after the race left us with some work to do before Auburn

[attachment deleted by admin]