• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ECORS

Matt O. said:
Well given my track record you would think I caught some **** from Wyatt.

Not from me, you've raced a ton more races than me. I'm not a race to finish type of guy, I go big or go home.
And Matt you know you can prep, prepare, pre-run and be the best driver in the world with the best car in the world, but you still need a **** ton of right place right time happenings, a guardian angle that can fly faster than your racecar, and lastly an ounce more luck than the guy who finishes 2nd.

Just ask Shannon Campbell, he shits 4-leaf clovers. laughing1

once again, no worries with the creek crossings. We are bringing in loads of dirt to fill in low spots and pack it down with the dozer and are draining all the water out of other low areas. Unless we have a hurricane and 23" of rain, we should be good to go without massive bottomless mud holes :D

!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!

Thats right all, we've had so many questions about a barbie jeep race that we decided to do something about it!

So, we are adding even more work to your already too long to-do list. Find a Barbie Jeep, paint it up like your favorite racer or leave it pink! Whatever, we don't care. Its all for FUN.

Best part is that its FREE! ECORS will put up $50 to the #1 spot and a trophy, all handed out during the Awards Ceremony Saturday night. We'll hold it on the open area between Spencer's jaw and the Power Crawl. Format? We have no idea yet but we'll figure it out!!!!

We'll do this thing Friday evening. So, instead of showing up at 7pm you'll want to get there early to see the show!

Rules? Ha, there are a couple. Some kind of helmet is required so long as it fits. The more flare the better!
Long pants, long sleeve shirts, gloves, and some close toed shoes. Thats about it!

When? Friday night around 7pm or so. If bad weather shows up, even better! the muddier the better for this! When will it stop? I guess when we all get tired or 9pm, whichever comes first!

So, if you had any doubts about when to show up (or if you were even coming), you're gonna miss out now if you don't get here for this!

Remember, entry into this is completely FREE, just have the safety gear and a Barbie Jeep and you are good to go!

Post up and you are entered! See you all on Friday night!

So im finishing up my jeep for all required rules to race in C class . I just have one little question ? Were do you get a winch weight for the line ? or do I even need one since im running a rope line and not a cable line ?

crawler1 said:
So im finishing up my jeep for all required rules to race in C class . I just have one little question ? Were do you get a winch weight for the line ? or do I even need one since im running a rope line and not a cable line ?

you dont have to use one if you are running rope

Hoping to make it still, wife has had some pregnancy issues and we are in the hospital and probably will be here for a few more days. If she is not back at home then I will not be there.

Matt O. said:
Hoping to make it still, wife has had some pregnancy issues and we are in the hospital and probably will be here for a few more days. If she is not back at home then I will not be there.

I hate to hear that man, prayers for yall. hope she's ok and your able to make it.

onetoncrawler said:
man i thought i had found me a barbie jeep in a ditch the other day - dug it out and it was just 4 wheels :wtflol: I guess I'm out of that :'(
sound like somebody your size has already been riding that one. :flipoff1:

CSMITH said:
sound like somebody your size has already been riding that one. :flipoff1:

easy fatboy :flipoff1:
Matt O. said:

hope everything goes well Matt , hate to hear you are having trouble - maybe things will turn around and you will be able to make it!

Matt O. said:

We hope you make it but family is #1. Racing will still be here for another day...

Question for the ECORS guys.

If someone were to enter a tacoma in the A class, 33's, open front, elocker rear, factory leaves out back, but had replaced the factory struts with a "lift kit" in the form of a tacoma direct bolt in sway a way coilover, A common lift for these trucks, would it be disqualified and have to run B class? How different would it be for me to run my coilovers vs aftermarked coils on performance struts that i know will qualify...

Can we get a little info on mileage of the race or will we have to wait till the drivers meeting?

THREAD SHUT DOWN TIME

CheapJ7 said:
Question for the ECORS guys.

If someone were to enter a tacoma in the A class, 33's, open front, elocker rear, factory leaves out back, but had replaced the factory struts with a "lift kit" in the form of a tacoma direct bolt in sway a way coilover, A common lift for these trucks, would it be disqualified and have to run B class? How different would it be for me to run my coilovers vs aftermarked coils on performance struts that i know will qualify...

You'll prob be OK for class A. I'll have to look into it a little more but I think its fine for A