• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ECORS

I have a good question for you that i for got to ask Ron the other day . How much time or many laps do you get for pre running ?

sharpshooter said:
Whos going to auburn in C class

badfawkingass dude, i think your shocks are worth more than my whole rig :****:

Crawler1, there's a couple of us coming down from GA to try C with full bodied trail rigs, i think that Scott Lang may be in one too

Neal3000 said:
Crawler1, there's a couple of us coming down from GA to try C with full bodied trail rigs, i think that Scott Lang may be in one too

Sweet so im not going to be the only 4500 lbs tank running . makes me feel a little better .. :dblthumb:

Yeah I'm still hoping to make it from Ga to Auburn to run. Really hoping I get to run B class though cause my heep aint so light and nimble on her feet either.

na ya'll full bodied rigs want be alone im gonna run the series in led sled , that being said probably the slowest (no harm intended) rig racing in c class won the flats so ya never no.

Those pics of 147 are sweet! That pic on the jump makes it look so much more intense than it really is! :)

Yeah, stuff happens during the race = carnage. We are working to have a faster, easier course in Auburn so you guys can really duke it out and finish. I was on the phone with John (owner of GAP) last night for almost 2 hrs on how and what we need to work on with the course for this race!

BTW Scott, I got your message and I'm going to be sending you something before the weekend is over if that is fast enough for you! If its too slow, call me again and let me know :)

John has made some cool additions to the park for this race, lets hope you all like them. Sounds like we can get a 4 mile course out of it with some rolling hills and good several hundred yard straight aways! Of course, we'll add in a few jumps for good action and we have to put a few of his rocks in there :)

Camping in Auburn?

I have enough tents to house the entire population of Haiti. But, I don't want to be settin up a tent for the race...

RV rental suggestions in Auburn or surrounding area? Looking for something for at least 3 nights that weekend and something good enough for 4 FULL SIZE adults :D We have generators.

Anyone have luck with any local RV rentals?

Thanks in advance

to all the first timers coming to Auburn to race B & C class, make sure you have 5-point harnesses that aren't more than 3 years old

Neal3000 said:
to all the first timers coming to Auburn to race B & C class, make sure you have 5-point harnesses that aren't more than 3 years old

And...

Winches are required for Class B and C to help with recovery, broken down, or if you get stuck. We typically try to reduce the amount of winching but it just sometimes isn't possible for every vehicle since there are so many different setups and quality of drivers... :)

not to say we don't enforce our rules, but during tech inspection, we adjust the checklist according to safety and what we expect to experience during the race. So, where a tail light is required by the rules, in Auburn we will not be checking them since we will be running in the day. So... If you happen to show up without your tail lights, I'm almost positive it will still pass tech :D

To keep tech to a minimum and keep things moving, there is no way we can check everything in the rule book, so we mainly concentrate on safety and the critical items (horn, rear view mirror, winch, etc.)

the horn and rear view mirror are on the list. air horns zip tied to the cage are OK. Rear view mirrors are new for 2011 since last year we had a few people complaining of neck strain from turning and looking behind them constantly.

crawler1 said:
are these two that will slide threw ? I dont have either but have aver thing else in the rule booK ?
Get an air horn at your local sporting goods store or go to the junkyard and get an F250 horn and wire it up in about 5 minutes. As far as a rear view, go to the truck stop and grab a mirror and weld it to your cage.