• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ECORS

Sounds good waiting on my new roll cage to get back from powder coating , and get my ride back together and i should be all ready to go for this race till something brakes .. :dblthumb:

crawler1 said:
i should be all ready to go for this race till something brakes .. :dblthumb:

i hope they are right about the Auburn course being a little easier on equipment! molaugh the Flats race BROKE me , had to rebuild both kingpins, buy RCVs, buy a spool, and new spindle bearings .......but I can't wait till the next race :driving: ... and for all the comments about the wife co-driving it worked great. she was a good spotter and did great pulling cable - she co-drove some pre running but didn't give the required amount of skinny pedal so was demoted laughing1 she is hooked now for sure and wants to win!

sounds like the next race should have a good crowd, really looking forward to it :eat:

onetoncrawler said:
i hope they are right about the Auburn course being a little easier on equipment! molaugh the Flats race BROKE me , had to rebuild both kingpins, buy RCVs, buy a spool, and new spindle bearings .......but I can't wait till the next race :driving: ... and for all the comments about the wife co-driving it worked great. she was a good spotter and did great pulling cable - she co-drove some pre running but didn't give the required amount of skinny pedal so was demoted laughing1 she is hooked now for sure and wants to win!

sounds like the next race should have a good crowd, really looking forward to it :eat:

Yea it cost us 2 new coil overs and 2 new shock shafts and some link bars,not to mention everything that had to be pulled off to wash all the mud out,but we will be ready for auburn

middle-finger-2.jpg

We spent all weekend at the Great American Park in Auburn...

This will be a good course, much different than in the past. 1/4 mile straight aways, narrow rock sections, banked turns, super hard rocks with really easy lines if you pay attention :D, 200 yd and 300 yard straight aways, tree dodging, whoops and jumps, more banked turns, creek crossings, table top jumps, banked turns, and some uphill step up jumps! Should be fun! Right about 3.5 mile loop and all easily accessible by foot.

Great course, great park (and growing), very little mud (if any...), live music, and good food... What more can ya ask for?

See you all April 30!

Gate opens at lunch Friday for spectators/campers. Racers can come any time Friday. Pre-running starts at Noon.

Some things to be aware of.

NO GLASS BOTTLES!!! The owner and manager are very specific with this. On open rides they check coolers; they will do the same with our race at the gate. So, bring all your adult beverages in cans or plastic containers!!! This is a simple request, I think we all can manage this :)

Can't wait for this race!!!

they usually dont announce # of laps until the drivers meeting. I would be prepared for 35 to 40 miles. this one sounds a lot faster than the last course. ;D

# of laps isn't announced until the driver's meeting. Once we know the course conditions due to weather or if guys are having an unexpectedly difficult time pre-running, we can make adjustments. We typically run 25 to 50 miles, so expect in the upper range of that since this course will be a little faster than in the past.

Course sounds like its going to be a lot of fun . By the looks of the sign up board there is going to be a good turn out of competitors . Bad thing is my junk has to run against full blown Bad ass KOH rides like Matt O . I Vote for a B+/C- class so trial junkies like me that cant run in B class but are not able to keep up with full blown race rigs in C .. But any way im in for a good time even if im dead last and hope my junk holds together while trying to keep up . :dblthumb:

Ha don't worry about it bro, it is all for fun. I will probably roll on lap 1 so don't worry about me ;D

Matt O. said:
Ha don't worry about it bro, it is all for fun. I will probably roll on lap 1 so don't worry about me ;D

I hope you dont roll that sweet ride .. I would like to see it in person tho . All the times i have been to your home it was never there .

crawler1 said:
I hope you dont roll that sweet ride .. I would like to see it in person tho . All the times i have been to your home it was never there .

Well given my track record you would think I caught some **** from Wyatt. It finally looks like a buggy again and you will get to see it. Nothing special, just a 7 year old buggy

you def. won't be last. my buggy will be running, so historically speaking, it will be last if it performs like it has in the past :lol:

ecors said:
We spent all weekend at the Great American Park in Auburn...

This will be a good course, much different than in the past. 1/4 mile straight aways, narrow rock sections, banked turns, super hard rocks with really easy lines if you pay attention :D, 200 yd and 300 yard straight aways, tree dodging, whoops and jumps, more banked turns, creek crossings, table top jumps, banked turns, and some uphill step up jumps! Should be fun! Right about 3.5 mile loop and all easily accessible by foot.

Great course, great park (and growing), very little mud (if any...), live music, and good food... What more can ya ask for?

See you all April 30!

Gate opens at lunch Friday for spectators/campers. Racers can come any time Friday. Pre-running starts at Noon.

Some things to be aware of.

NO GLASS BOTTLES!!! The owner and manager are very specific with this. On open rides they check coolers; they will do the same with our race at the gate. So, bring all your adult beverages in cans or plastic containers!!! This is a simple request, I think we all can manage this :)

Can't wait for this race!!!

I noticed you said creek crossings,these are not going to turn into impassible obstacles after 15-20 rigs go blasting through like the mudhole in NC is it