• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ECU Reprograming

mike d

Anybody know of places to get ecus re-programed, 98 4.3vortec ECUs, need vats removed, and figured I would take care of the other stuff as well Ratio, Shift points ect..... I think i can get a 97 and early ecu and it want have VATS, but if there is a place then can flash them that would be cool. Would a dealership do this?

mike d said:
Anybody know of places to get ecus re-programed, 98 4.3vortec ECUs, need vats removed, and figured I would take care of the other stuff as well Ratio, Shift points ect..... I think i can get a 97 and early ecu and it want have VATS, but if there is a place then can flash them that would be cool. Would a dealership do this?

There is a place down in cali and the name skips my mind (do a google search)--but your looking at around $300 and a few weeks turn around the last I checked.

KarlVP said:
My buddy here at work does that. Next day turnaround.

www.getadomtune.com
What do i need to do to get in contact with him, whats the cost. Really at this point i just want the vats removed or passkey, But if its getting pricey to do ill just go get a 98 pre computer, with out vats.

Let me know.
Thanks