• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

EFI Live Owners

skinny_pedal

I want the high idle feature kicked in on my lb7. I toss some cash your way if you can upload it to my truck.
Thanks

Just use a brick on the throttle pedal, problem solved. Diesel sure don't warm up worth a **** in this cold weather without a little RPM I usually use a large prybar between the front seat and the pedal.:redneck:

Just use a brick on the throttle pedal, problem solved. Diesel sure don't warm up worth a **** in this cold weather without a little RPM I usually use a large prybar between the front seat and the pedal.:redneck:

i like it. ill go one step ahead and put just the right amount of weight on the pedal to hit 1300rpm:redneck: my neighbors are gonna be pissed:cool:

USE your block heater.

Mmmmm... toasty warm.

I would like a high idle too. They are standard on the LLY's but I searched the menu and my lb7 doesn't have it.

USE your block heater.

Mmmmm... toasty warm.

I would like a high idle too. They are standard on the LLY's but I searched the menu and my lb7 doesn't have it.

nope, then the truck becomes dependant on the fawker when its cold out. lbz have it to. my roomate like to rub it in

yup. I have the coolant heater on the LBZ. very nice and toasty. You can find it near the AUX battery sitting ziptied between it and the fuel filter.

Hey skinny! I'm looking for some EFI Live programming as well. LEt me know if you find someone with it. Or it'd be cool to go in with someone to buy one, since you can get two VINS per purchase (I think ~$700)

guys check out thedieselgarage.com another forum like this but all diesels. ask in there and im sure some1 can tell you how to do it yourself and save your money to buy a ford :D

PTO cable, My other Diesel F650 has one and I use it to warm it up when its cold out. I think your Duramax is drive by wire so I am not sure it you could rig it up. :beer: