• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

eh, for the hunters 35% For Man Balls thnx to Bigsillys gay ass...

i would be down for that. kelly has ample land if its ok with his dad and bro in law(the guy that bones his sister :flipoff1:) i could set up a feeder or two and do soem scouting prior to arrival

http://rockmidget.smugmug.com/gallery/6521477_y39XM

I just loaded up some pics from a camera that was out a few weeks on a feeded. One nice one out of all the bucks. I would say that there are 10+ different bucks, maybe more.

Check them out.

cash talks said:
i would be down for that. kelly has ample land if its ok with his dad and bro in law(the guy that bones his sister :flipoff1:) i could set up a feeder or two and do soem scouting prior to arrival
yup, Darrells is a beautiful and remote place. Troy took that ****ing MONSTER 14 point off there, but there hasn't been anything off there since, like 10 years. They swarm all over our land and just south of us.
wyatt, Ron has so much fuggin land he can't cover half of it, and he's sick now.

Silly....we need to do this. I am all for it next year.

I know Kansas is pretty damn flat, but surely there are woods or whatever along those flatlands. got creeks or river bottoms goin through it? aerial photos? topo maps? LOL ok, might not need that. I just want a KS buck and hang out with the Ptown guys....

Brian

Ron has a fungus in his lungs from farming, only 5% or so are allergic to it. it is breaking him down and he is on prednazone 100% of the time. He has had several sinus surgeries , and the last one went bad, hemhorrage behind his eye, they had to pop it out of its socket to save his optic nerve. they put it back in, and he has all his sight back. He just can't really farm anymore, mike has to do all the combining/anything that has dust at all.

Brian, Eastern KS is not that flat. I'm 11 miles from MO. pretty tree covered and creek filled.

ya....that sounds good to me! we will start working this soon.

speakin of huntin, I am headed to the woods now for those HUGE north florida deer..... :eek: :dunno: ::) lol

Cooler full of dead deer after opening weekend.

7 pt taken my my 12 yr old nephew - 230 yrd

9 and 7 pt taken my MS State smoking hot Sophomore Sarah Ratcliff

13 pt taken my 14 yr old nephew

8 pt taken by Joe our resident monster buck whacker

423123636_YUUK7-L.jpg

423123274_4fGQh-L.jpg

423123452_6mhGH-L.jpg

1TONZR2 said:
pics of said hot chick!! some nice deer for sure

I think she has a facebook thing. Sarah Ratcliff. Sophomore, phi mu at MS State. She really is hot. Pre-med I think. She flat whacked and stacked both of those deer.

I went once and saw one that was about like all the ones on the floor of the cooler and a few does. I just don't give a **** about it anymore personally, but I want the place managed and would like to see it produce nice bucks.

I'm going on Wed at my dad's land. Wont shoot anything unless it is a trophy. I don't care much for hunting anymore.