• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Rock crawl and Rainier Vista

i got ahold of a 25 yard end dump to haul the boulders with. the cost of fuel and insurance without a driver (i will drive it for free) is $80 an hr.

That is awesome!. I'll get in touch with the landowner again and see about making arrangments.

i got ahold of a 25 yard end dump to haul the boulders with. the cost of fuel and insurance without a driver (i will drive it for free) is $80 an hr.

Any chance on getting this for Friday or Saturday? I need something to load with as well, but I can work on that if we can get the truck to haul.

Any chance on getting this for Friday or Saturday? I need something to load with as well, but I can work on that if we can get the truck to haul.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help dale. (253)241-0561

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help dale. (253)241-0561

I need an excavator to load in Eatonville. I am going to try to contact Billy with the tamers but it's short notice. I just got a call from Joe and he has a company donating 10 people plus a loader and dump truck. I communicated with Obe, with the rocks we want and he said come and get them. I've got an offer here to use a 25 yard end dumpt at a great rate but I need a way to load them into the dump truck. It'll probably take about 2 or 3 loads of the big rig.

I'm not sure yet what we can get done but I know that without an excavator we're stuck not being able to load the dump trucks.

I need an excavator to load in Eatonville. I am going to try to contact Billy with the tamers but it's short notice. I just got a call from Joe and he has a company donating 10 people plus a loader and dump truck. I communicated with Obe, with the rocks we want and he said come and get them. I've got an offer here to use a 25 yard end dumpt at a great rate but I need a way to load them into the dump truck. It'll probably take about 2 or 3 loads of the big rig.

I'm not sure yet what we can get done but I know that without an excavator we're stuck not being able to load the dump trucks.

Work has been so slow I cant get one right now. Ill try to help out in any other way i can even if its labor.

Is anyone interested in helping move some big boulders?

Absolutely, but for me, I have to wait for football season to end, kid's football that is. I was talking to Joe tonight as he reviewed the last meeting...

I've been doing what I can today to get some contacts moving that I've worked on for the past year, but been unable to act on.

We are getting things in gear.... I know FINALLY! We're looking at November weekends to find the best one. There's a good chance that we're going to have a budget for rocks, but it's not guaranteed yet. If we can get that truck it'll let us get a LOT more of them.

Let me know if you're able to get this truck for a weekend in November and if there's a weekend that DOESN'T work, let me know on that one for sure.

Currently we're leaning towards the 15/16 weekend because Jaydog's hunting until then and he's my heavy equipment master.

We need to get in touch with Billy from the Timer Tamer's as well. I've tried emailing but he doesn't reply and I've lost his phone number. He's got a 5 yd dump that'll fit on the Rainier Vista and be able to dump rock at the top or bottom of the hill climb. He's also got an excavator that he's offered to help with the onsite work. Anyone able to contact Billy?

We are getting things in gear.... I know FINALLY! We're looking at November weekends to find the best one. There's a good chance that we're going to have a budget for rocks, but it's not guaranteed yet. If we can get that truck it'll let us get a LOT more of them.

Let me know if you're able to get this truck for a weekend in November and if there's a weekend that DOESN'T work, let me know on that one for sure.

Currently we're leaning towards the 15/16 weekend because Jaydog's hunting until then and he's my heavy equipment master.

We need to get in touch with Billy from the Timer Tamer's as well. I've tried emailing but he doesn't reply and I've lost his phone number. He's got a 5 yd dump that'll fit on the Rainier Vista and be able to dump rock at the top or bottom of the hill climb. He's also got an excavator that he's offered to help with the onsite work. Anyone able to contact Billy?

I will check on the truck, it may be a week or two until i get ahold of the owner because he is out of state hunting. but i should still be able to get it.