• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Rock crawl and Rainier Vista

In comparison to the Tahuya mini though? Now we get to move some big rocks. I'm stoked.

Dale, any Idea where we can score some logs to use to shore up the rocks on the upper section?

Nancy said that we can get a couple from Gotcha, but I was going to have Casey and Luey do that as they were going to assist with finishing that sections. I already gave them detailed plans, we're just having some scheduling issues with the excavator, getting parts right now.

I'm going to have you guys work on the mail part of the hill climb on Saturday.

Talked with Nancy at the meeting tonight... The hill on the main trail may need to be redesigned a little...

We're good to go foward on the hill at the end...

Dale give me a call...

I got your pm Dale. It is saved onto my BB so we can reference it later.

I will be at Elbe around 2ish Friday until afternoon Saturday. The plan is to pack in some wheelin Friday and help with this Saturday until I have to leave for the GTG.

I got your pm Dale. It is saved onto my BB so we can reference it later.

I will be at Elbe around 2ish Friday until afternoon Saturday. The plan is to pack in some wheelin Friday and help with this Saturday until I have to leave for the GTG.

Horus, i'll be there around 2, ready to wheel an hour or 2 later.. sorry its late.
I'm bringing a friend and our 2 6yo boys so i gotta get **** ready when i get there.

PS.
I know how you like wisky, I have some glenlivit french oak reserve.. HMMMM.

Can someone bring up a chainsaw. I was going to get one to Casey when he met with Ralph today, but that got postponed waiting on parts. He may need a chainsaw to help cut logs to length so that they can be dragged from Gotcha to Rainier Vista.

We also need someone who can cut grooves into some of the stumps along the Rainier Vista hill climb so that we permanently attach some cable to the stumps to use for anchor points. I'm going to try to gather some hardware this weekend to do this.

I'm picturing a groove an inch or two deep and wide enough to get a good size cable into. Will use some large u-shaped nails to keep the cable in place and then permanently affix a hook or D-ring to the cable.

Horus, i'll be there around 2, ready to wheel an hour or 2 later.. sorry its late.
I'm bringing a friend and our 2 6yo boys so i gotta get **** ready when i get there.

PS.
I know how you like wisky, I have some glenlivit french oak reserve.. HMMMM.

He like's Privite Stock silly. but that is some good shite ya got there.........see ya soon bud!:awesomework::beer::cool:

I just got confirmation that Ralph has the parts and will be there to work on Sunday. We should be able to get both the upper and lower sections finished this weekend ready for trial runs this spring and summer.

Barring anything unforseen we'll do some tweaking in the fall or spring after we see how everything works in.

Can someone bring up a chainsaw. I was going to get one to Casey when he met with Ralph today, but that got postponed waiting on parts. He may need a chainsaw to help cut logs to length so that they can be dragged from Gotcha to Rainier Vista.

We also need someone who can cut grooves into some of the stumps along the Rainier Vista hill climb so that we permanently attach some cable to the stumps to use for anchor points. I'm going to try to gather some hardware this weekend to do this.

I'm picturing a groove an inch or two deep and wide enough to get a good size cable into. Will use some large u-shaped nails to keep the cable in place and then permanently affix a hook or D-ring to the cable.

I'll bring a saw with me if someone is man enough to run one with a 32" bar and not cut rocks