• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe---Saturday the 6th

I am out---spent waaaay too much on getting the new to me bike up to snuff, and passenger had to bail, which means not enough extra dough for the trip....:booo:

So I am going to be in monroe at 7am to get food (albertson's). I am hoping to be gassed up by then..

You guys all suck.. You wait until I start cutting my truck apart to come down south! I'm like 25 minutes from the campground! Let me know if you guys stop in Eatonville for dinner on the way home. I'll meet up and have a beer, would be nice to meet most of you!

Last edited:
I am out---spent waaaay too much on getting the new to me bike up to snuff, and passenger had to bail, which means not enough extra dough for the trip....:booo:

Likely story

So I am going to be in monroe at 7am to get food (albertson's). I am hoping to be gassed up by then..

Do you want to pull off on 405 somewhere and hook up with me and judd as well?

You suck Kevin!:fawkdancesmiley:

I agree!

will be there friday night. Anyone else coming early?

wish i could!

The only good spot thats easy on/off the freeway is at totem lake. And the best spot would be in front of fred meyers so we could just head a block south and be back on 405. I figure 7:30 there....

The only good spot thats easy on/off the freeway is at totem lake. And the best spot would be in front of fred meyers so we could just head a block south and be back on 405. I figure 7:30 there....

Stop figuring and make a decision! 7:30 there works for me.... :cheer:

Latest posts