• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe---Saturday the 6th

The kingpin bushing. Heck I have 2 of them here. Dale you can also get them from randy's ring/pinion.

Then all I need is my tow rig.... It's been in the shop for 6 weeks, thanks to delays caused by the warranty company.

I've couldn't get in touch with Bobby today but I'll try again tomorrow to see if he has the kingpin bushing and swap them out. If so, I still have the job of drilling out the snapped off bolt and probably re-taping the holes.

Even if John is able to get my transmission back in on time, it's first trip probably should be pulling a 9000lb load. Not sure if I should trust the old tow pig either, but I might if I get the 4runner fixed up in time.

Then all I need is my tow rig.... It's been in the shop for 6 weeks, thanks to delays caused by the warranty company.

I've couldn't get in touch with Bobby today but I'll try again tomorrow to see if he has the kingpin bushing and swap them out. If so, I still have the job of drilling out the snapped off bolt and probably re-taping the holes.

Even if John is able to get my transmission back in on time, it's first trip probably should be pulling a 9000lb load. Not sure if I should trust the old tow pig either, but I might if I get the 4runner fixed up in time.

Best way to see if its going to hold up :haha: Wait---this is dale we are talking about :D

Looks like Jacob will be there camping...

Well my poor in need of trailer is now ready. I can't remember when every light on the thing worked at once :haha:

Jacob or Jakob?

Just hit up Bobby, most likely he has them in stock ready to pickup.

http://www.longfieldsuperaxles.com/products/New-Dana-60-&-44-&-30-Spindle-Bushings.html

Those things are sweet, he was showin them off when i was down there last weekend!
Do any of you guys like oysters?

I agree with crash

Thats what it sounds like. I just figure out what time Nick wants to meet so I can figure out my leave time.

I'd tell Nick to be there like 15 min earlier than you want to meet, that fawker is always late. :redneck:

Mike, please keep me posted as I plan on following you down. We can meet up somewhere on HWY 2 or 405....your choice. Just dont say at your house! :fawkdancesmiley:

Mike, please keep me posted as I plan on following you down. We can meet up somewhere on HWY 2 or 405....your choice. Just dont say at your house! :fawkdancesmiley:

:redneck::redneck::redneck:

I will let ya know--anyplace but my house :fawkdancesmiley:

I will more than likely be meeting kyle (rookie) in monroe--just gotta figure out how long it will take to get there as its been a while.

Latest posts