• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ellensburg wheelin saturday Feb 16th

Turtle Bite

Dickwart and I are going snow wheelin tomorrow up wilson creek road, we are meeting at wilson creek road where the pavement ends and the gravel road at the base of the hill begins. The catch is Berto has to be back early, so we are meeting out there at 8am. Since I am putting this post up kind of late it would probably be best to call me if you need more details (Ill take my number down later Comet), Josh 509-xxx-xxxx.

Last edited:
burto they would really be pissed if they seen the beer bong hangin off the cage on the passengers side. Glad they couldnt see the 1/4 ball valve next to your head in the pics :haha: :haha:

fawkin :looser:

Myself, Dickwart, Conlee, and Josh went and played in the snow a little bit... Runner did OK, will do better w/ beadlocks and a front locker. The open diff in the front killed me a few times, but the Jeep got stuck way more than I did.

On the way down Josh loaded an old refer that was up there in his truck to haul out to the dump.

I didn't get many good pics, but here are the few that I did get.

Right off the bat Josh's fan quit working and he overheated in a hurry. Was just a loose wire and it was fixed in a jiffy...

DSCN6287.jpg

DSCN6290.jpg

DSCN6288.jpg

Jake was stuck here...
DSCN6293.jpg

DSCN6289.jpg

Ran across this truck up there... it is a local highschool kids truck that apparently got stuck up there last night and he left it over night. It was gone by the time we came back down.
DSCN6292.jpg

Runner stuck trying to get turned around
DSCN6295.jpg

Add a few more.

The first pic has been edited to keep some people happy.

DSCN1338a.sized.jpg

Good shot of how deep the snow was. He wasnt even touching the ground.

DSCN1349.sized.jpg

DSCN1350.sized.jpg