• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Essentially chassis buggy build!!!

Stay on Ryan ! I cant wait to see this thing together ! If it can take a beating like the kind he throws on his rig ( Im sure it will ) Your gonna have one hell of a rig dood !

Thanks P!! Ryan does a hell of a job. had some pics but couldnt get them to upload!!

How did the 321 chassis go together? I'm probably going to pick one up at the end of next month for my next buggy.

J. J.

patooyee said:
How did the 321 chassis go together? I'm probably going to pick one up at the end of next month for my next buggy.

J. J.

Jimmy designed them originally to be a weld together chassis. He makes all the bends and puts the tube in a box so he can ship it across the country for $200 vs a fully welded chassis that will cost much more to ship. Given that you are in the SE you could probably just arrange a pickup. I saw the one Jimmy is building for himself and it is very nice!

That is a damn good looking chassis. My favorite I have seen out of that shop. Very nice. I like the doors too. I am very interested to see if they hold up to frame flex and rolls.

thanks!!! I would recommend this kit to anyone! i like it very much. The doors shold hold to the flex well they have a little play in the striker so they can flex with the chassis.

UPDATE- case is installed and seats mounted. Sold my propane setup today and ordered a harness to run fuel injection. Today instead of taking lunch i cleaned up and painted the intake a lil bit!!!! This is the color that the skins will be. Its rescue green metallic from an 08 jeep!!! loller.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]

gonna b nice.....will stopped by the house on the way back from your place, that kit was bran spankin new! pretty good deal. did he give you the M.I.A. j-hooks ;D

what i want to see, is if you can drive this rig
also, you do know that all of jimmy and ryan's rigs have to be test driven by me first(i just need a dirt pile to know if the motor mounts are going to hold) booyang

Snapped a few pics of the cell and radiator today(the cell is not mounted just placed in there) and a profile shot at full stuff(got her legs cut out from underneath her!!)

Thanks Ricky!!! Hopefully it will get in front of your camera a time or two!!! :afro:

Interior getting built, firewall and floorboards are in as is the console and shifter. picked up the driveshafts yesterday. no pics right now!!!

Went out to check out the buggy tonight and popped a few interior pics while i was there!!! Love the Console/armrest!!!! loller.gif
It's amazing how the interior makes one come together!! Plus it is SO COMFORTABLE!!!