• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Essentially chassis buggy build!!!

Ordered a 3 speed stak for it today. 5.44, 3.07, and 1 to 1. doing it passenger side drop to get the room for the seat to slide on drivers side and it was a good excuse for me to go ahead and put one in!!!!! ;D

Stopped by the shop at lunch today and snapped a few pics with my phone. I know they are shitty pics but all i had at the time. The belly pan is outlined and lower link mounts made and put on axles and cradle.

[attachment deleted by admin]

4-link just about complete. just have to put some braces on the upper towers and they are done. the front of the chassis is gonna be raised up 1/2 inch from where you see it now to get the right seperation and make the top front bars completely level. the back bars are already level. In order to make the 4link right Ryan put the wheelbase back to 125". Wheels are being made right now!!! Good work Ryan!!!

Sorry!! you said chassis not axle. I don't know!!! I'm not knowledgable on 4 links and suspension setup. I know there is a reason behind everything he does and not sure what all forces and other that he has in play, but i have always seen his suspensions work and work well.

No prob!!! I'm not up to speed on all that stuff!!! First real crawler but hope to learn a lot!!! thumb.gif

Got the chassis setting on the tires today. These ltb's wasnt too bad mounting to the wheels. Still have to make the new rock rings. Now can begin with the mounting of the coilovers and drivetrain....

Thanks!!! Appreciate the positive feedback!!!

If at first you don't succeed......grab another gear and hit it harder!!!!