• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ETSU BLM Protest

Re: Re: ETSU BLM Protest

RebelRider said:
"Charged with civil rights intimidation" What a f'n joke.........................
Sounds like they had to make up a charge to keep the chimps at bay. Fairly certain nothing he did was "actually" illegal...

I thought it was hilarious in no way did he do anything illegal. He should sue the **** out of the school for discrimination against monkey masks

86chevota said:
I thought it was hilarious in no way did he do anything illegal. He should sue the **** out of the school for discrimination against monkey masks
He ****ed up carrying a rope. IMO.

Notice how there is always hippy ass young slacker white kids at these black protests. They need to be dropped off in the hood for awhile!

zukimaster said:
Notice how there is always hippy ass young slacker white kids at these black protests. They need to be dropped off in the hood for awhile!

Then they run from every black person the rest of their life that would be awesome

(c) It is an offense for a person to wear a mask or disguise with the intent to violate subsection (b).

This is the only thing he violated. Class A misdemeanor. The rest, however, those blm (intentional lower case) sumbitches do at Trump rallies.

5BrothersFabrication said:
(c) It is an offense for a person to wear a mask or disguise with the intent to violate subsection (b).

This is the only thing he violated. Class A misdemeanor. The rest, however, those blm (intentional lower case) sumbitches do at Trump rallies.

He was wearing a mask, yes. But that isn't illegal. He wasn't threatening or intimidating anyone and that charge won't stick if he has a lawyer worth anything.

Doesn't mean it was a good decision...

Y'all missed the part where it was stated "He had a bag with a confederate flag on it". That's an automatic death sentence in some states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RebelRider said:
Y'all missed the part where it was stated "He had a bag with a confederate flag on it". That's an automatic death sentence in some states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But it had a pot leaf on it too, he was just trying to establish common ground....haha

Nothing he did was illegal. Nothing!! They just had to trump up some bullshit to be able to remove him so **** didn't get violent. That black guy really wanted to break down and cry my ass. Unless he was associated with the next one interviewed. The lisp definitely screamed cock suckery.

pholmann said:
Nothing he did was illegal. Nothing!! They just had to trump up some bullshit to be able to remove him so **** didn't get violent. That black guy really wanted to break down and cry my ass. Unless he was associated with the next one interviewed. The lisp definitely screamed cock suckery.
They interviewed the two faggots because they knew they weren't gonna get ignorant on camera haha.