• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans creek CLOSURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am one of those almost, illiterate blue collar workers. and my computer skills are not much better. but i am hearing improvement to the park and trail system? is this right? well where does the work party show up at? and when? more help the quicker it gets done. i am in!

Yes :awesomework: You can watch here for work party information or here as well www.pnw4wda.org There will be lots of work partys and we need lots of matching volunteer hours to make this all happen.

I just called the Rangers office. 1-360-825-6585, I got no answer. Everyone should call, and let them know how you feel.

As stated before, the time for the calls and feedback was months ago. it is inevitable. Just have to make sure they/we work together to keep it open as long as possible during the year and manage it properly to keep it open forever.

i am one of those almost, illiterate blue collar workers. and my computer skills are not much better. but i am hearing improvement to the park and trail system? is this right? well where does the work party show up at? and when? more help the quicker it gets done. i am in!

We will also be lending a hand...keep an eye on our events calendar.

http://www.wow4x4.com/bulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=55

:beer:

This just blows me away. you guys talked about this going to happen, and that there were public meetings to voice your opposition to the proposed changes, no one wrote a letter or went to the meetings, now WAAAAAAA!!!! the gestapo closed my trail! Well what did you expect? If you don't follow the political rules you will lose every time, the greenies learned this a long time ago and banded together to make 1 strong voice, you guys are missing the boat by hoping someone else will write the letter, take a little responsibility and join the PNW or WHOVOHA or some other large organization and get active, get your voice heard, don't just sit there and whine!

Yeah you yourself haver done wonders for the image of the pnw good ole boys club:rolleyes::awesomework:.

where were they on this one?

just playing devils advocate here..... :D

sitting on there board doing the exact same thing talking a big fight and doing nothing. If it don't affect his trails he will just try to point fingers and pass blame to people he knows nothing about. Grade A asshat :awesomework:

you guys talked about this going to happen, and that there were public meetings to voice your opposition to the proposed changes, no one wrote a letter or went to the meetings,

Yeah you yourself haver done wonders for the image of the pnw good ole boys club:rolleyes::awesomework:.

IIRC there were ~ 70 people at the meeting.

They had public meetings and they communicated with the PNW4WDA who are still the official user group representatives. Apperently self appionted leaders
How would you suggest other than the public meetings, communicating with the PNW4WDA and the internet, that they get the word out to people?

If they communicated with the pnw and the pnw is supposedly representing us then why don't they communicate with us. All of you guys frequent lots of boards and lurk on many others (pnw guys have been lurking on our board). So why not tell people ? or do they just pointing fingers and say hey I told you so.

Seems to me the pnw is really doing nothing but helping support the infighting between wheelers.

This screams of the same exact lecture they gave us about rieter it's all our fault you did nothing to prevent it blah blah blah yeah lots of help:awesomework:

As stated before, the time for the calls and feedback was months ago. it is inevitable. Just have to make sure they/we work together to keep it open as long as possible during the year and manage it properly to keep it open forever.

No it's not inevitable. You can still write letters and make calls. There's still a window of opportunity if we ACT.

No it's not inevitable. You can still write letters and make calls. There's still a window of opportunity if we ACT.

A window of opportunity for what? The decisions have been made for seasonal closures. Our involvement will decide if longer closures will evolve. Letter writing won't do much at this point. Personal involvement will though,. Get out there, work the trails, clean up the trash. I/we carry trash bags and tale out at least a bag of other peoples trash every time we go out. If everyone did that and reprimanded those responsible when they are seen it would go a long ways to heighten our position in the food chain.

Ok boys......So if we make it to the parking lot on the 27th, unload our shizzy's, wheel all day and night and post pics of our run, here on NWW.........will everyone still be dumbfounded that YOU CAN CURRENTLY SNOW WHEEL AT EVANS.

Or does everyone just like to hear themselves type?:flipoff:

A window of opportunity for what? The decisions have been made for seasonal closures. Our involvement will decide if longer closures will evolve. Letter writing won't do much at this point. Personal involvement will though,. Get out there, work the trails, clean up the trash. I/we carry trash bags and tale out at least a bag of other peoples trash every time we go out. If everyone did that and reprimanded those responsible when they are seen it would go a long ways to heighten our position in the food chain.

I think there may be a slim opportunity to discuss how the closures will be enforced. Afterall, the park technically has been closed for years all winter long, longer that the proposed closure period now. I just have the wheels spinning in my head right now - it hurts!

:haha: Chop Shop musta missed it :haha:

I seen it when it was new. I know whats going on, I just dont think alot of others do.

I have been trying to get more folks to look at whats going on.

391 hits on that thread you mention.

3870 hits here. Folks just dont read pokeys lost threads.

This issue has been seen 10 more since its been on top of the chatterbox.:kissmyass:

Bottom line and this is just another example of what we are dealing with--and its only going to get worse.

Get involved--be it join an organization or educate yourself on whats going on. If you don't like how the current organizations are currently fighting for your rights --then make it a point to self apoint yourself to fight for your own rights and not sit back and be and ignorant person who stands up and yells "how is this possable" or "how did this happen"..

Status
Not open for further replies.