• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

evans creek issues

How can we get the 311 fixed so there is an obstical at the beginning to keep people out that dont belong there

Looks like the entrance to the 311 just got fun again...just needs a few more rocks :D

DSC_1513.jpg

It probably cost us about $5,000 for the construction company to put those rocks on the trail.

Is that their version of goal posts for width restrictions?

That seems like a good way to mark the entrance to the trail and keep "lost" people off it.

Last edited:
I'm with you on that!

If you had never been there before, that's all it would seem to be... Just sayin'... There will probably be some signage going up, I'd guess... But how long before it gets tore down???

Oh well, I can't use that park anymore... Have fun with it guys...

If you had never been there before, that's all it would seem to be... Just sayin'... There will probably be some signage going up, I'd guess... But how long before it gets tore down???

H1's are like 7" back spacing, that would put you under 80" I know there will be a few rigs up there this weekend that are to wide...

H1's are like 7" back spacing, that would put you under 80" I know there will be a few rigs up there this weekend that are to wide...

My tires get into my springs already... H1's would make it so I couldn't turn...:redneck:

I'm not to worried about it... Evans is closed in the winter, that's the only time I liked running it anyways...

Have fun this weekend...

I still just fit, maybe. With my Krawlers I'm at 80, with the IROKs a hair over 81.

My tires get into my springs already... H1's would make it so I couldn't turn...:redneck:

I'm not to worried about it... Evans is closed in the winter, that's the only time I liked running it anyways...

Have fun this weekend...

We went up in April this year and there was still PLENTY of fun snow wheeling. But then again this was a bit of an unusual winter.

You got me their. Im sure youd win a spellin B. But i know id win a :beer::beer::beer::beer: drinkin contest.. So we are even again...

I wish I was younger and I'd take you up on that challenge. Sounds like fun!:beer: