• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

evans creek issues

Does this help? :D

PI5Send3_detail.Jpg

HAHA, I stand corrected on that one :awesomework:

I cant believe you screwed up bunch are screamming over the word "jeep" for fawks sakes, its like the name kleenex, or band aid.....:mad:

It effects all of us no matter what the heck you drive....:rolleyes:

Hell I have a toyota, a dodge and a jeep that I wheel, get the hell over the word and fight the man, not each other and a name.....:booo:

I grew up wheeling a fullsize dodge, and my whole family and friends called it jeepin...:corn:

Or just sit around here and bitch about how the jeeps fawk it up for everybody, the toyotas are screwing everything up, and those fawking binder drivers are just plain drunk all the time....:fawkdancesmiley::haha:

I cant believe you screwed up bunch are screamming over the word "jeep" for fawks sakes, its like the name kleenex, or band aid.....:mad:

It effects all of us no matter what the heck you drive....:rolleyes:

Hell I have a toyota, a dodge and a jeep that I wheel, get the hell over the word and fight the man, not each other and a name.....:booo:

I grew up wheeling a fullsize dodge, and my whole family and friends called it jeepin...:corn:

Or just sit around here and bitch about how the jeeps fawk it up for everybody, the toyotas are screwing everything up, and those fawking binder drivers are just plain drunk all the time....:fawkdancesmiley::haha:

Ya!!!!:haha: so take that!

Thank You for leaving Nissans out of it. We are a peaceful people who do not wish to divulge in the ugly war between Toyota and Jeep.:D

I agree. Someone should ask Bob Pacific how many vehicles he has measured at Evans Creek ORV trail system before he made his decision. I bet I know the answer.

He dosent get up there much, so when he does, I doubt he is running around measuring rigs.

I dont think it was Bob's decision.

I agree. Someone should ask Bob Pacific how many vehicles he has measured at Evans Creek ORV trail system before he made his decision. I bet I know the answer.

He didn't give a number but he did say at the last meeting that he had measured several rigs up there. I wouldn't doubt that he actually has pulled tape at least a couple times, but probably not nearly enough to get an accurate assessment of how wide the average rig is at Evans.

He didn't give a number but he did say at the last meeting that he had measured several rigs up there. I wouldn't doubt that he actually has pulled tape at least a couple times, but probably not nearly enough to get an accurate assessment of how wide the average rig is at Evans.

To do so would require some time. It would have to be a busy weekend as well. The issue being that the next good weekend for it wont be till next summer. But again now that word is getting around about the 72" rule a lot of those with wider rigs will just go else where and then we would not see how wide most of the rigs up there are.

There have been several polls...
Some have had more participation than others, but it is clear that outside of the PNW4WDA circle there are folks running wider rigs.

Actually the Original NWW Poll, PNW4WDA Poll, PNWJeep Poll was done in '06 when all of this was being discussed with the FS :kissmyass:

http://www.nw-wheelers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6163

This was all hashed out 4 years ago, the discussion is over, you should have gotten involved then.....Sorry :hi:

This was all hashed out 4 years ago, the discussion is over, you should have gotten involved then.....Sorry :hi:

Yeah ,good point you're S.O.L. now. It's over and they're not wasting any further recources on it . People didn't step up when we had a shot, now we have NO shot and so alot of pissing and moaning has moved in .

I GOT MEASURED TODAY>

NO just kidding:haha::D. Talk at length to the LEO up there Jeff. Said that they were having more of a presence and that he was not enforcing the 72 and that when they do the number will be higher. Said there was still a debate on if there was going to be a seasonal closure within the department itself and that the gate is on its way. As far as what I saw there were plenty of buggies and jeeps with full widths up there and no tickets.

Kevin