• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek Opener

Myself and a buddy are going to join in on this run if you guys don't mind. We are both very familiar with Evan's, both locked front and rear and both have winches. My jeep is on 35's and his Sami is on 37's. This sounds like too much fun to miss.

Hola Amigo...glad you found this thread

So, I've really been looking forward to this weekend but I'm now unable to attend...
Be safe and I'll see you guys another time out.

let it snow

Looks like more snow for Evans creek over the next few days starting Thursday with snow level at 3500' and by Saturday night the snow level will drop to 2500':D:D:D

Last edited:
I have a saw also. Weather looks...entertaining.

I still have room for a couple trucks/trailers if anyone wants to unload in Carbonado and drive the rest of the way up. You can PM me for an address/directions to the house. Not a big fan of posting info publicly.

Dont have a saw. What time are you heading up Jacob? ARB is sending me my part for free. Should have been here today but didnt. Im hoping tomorrow and then im back on the list to go.

I have a saw also. Weather looks...entertaining.

I still have room for a couple trucks/trailers if anyone wants to unload in Carbonado and drive the rest of the way up. You can PM me for an address/directions to the house. Not a big fan of posting info publicly.

pm sent

I plan on leaving here around 2130 or 2200. I have a couple of things to get done on my Jeep if you want to come over here and work on your front axle issue. I plan on starting around 10 or 11 saturday morning.

I plan on leaving here around 2130 or 2200. I have a couple of things to get done on my Jeep if you want to come over here and work on your front axle issue. I plan on starting around 10 or 11 saturday morning.

sounds good. I will give you a ring to get directions.

Holy awsome forcast.
Untitled.jpg

updated to maybe now, got the rear end back in the Jeep and will make a push to get the front back together:cheer:

Just a precaution, we are having Ian come up there to unlock the gate. If you plan on being there before 1130 make sure you and your rig are up to standard. We don't want our fun ending before it even gets started. Ian has zero tolerance for drinking and driving.

We also have to be prepared in the event he can't even get to the gate in his truck because of all of the expected snow. I have his number and am going to call him to make final coordinations tomorrow.

Just a precaution, we are having Ian come up there to unlock the gate. If you plan on being there before 1130 make sure you and your rig are up to standard. We don't want our fun ending before it even gets started. Ian has zero tolerance for drinking and driving.

We also have to be prepared in the event he can't even get to the gate in his truck because of all of the expected snow. I have his number and am going to call him to make final coordinations tomorrow.

Jacob could you define up to standard because my rig is semi street legal it has tabs headlights and brake lights only no turn signals.