• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek Opener

I'll be looking forward to a trip report and how many trees had to be moved out of the way. Sounds like fun, have a blast

Daryl I'm gonna need a parking spot for the Ferd and trailer, I'll be towing up the Heep this time

Well, what the hell, gf outta town, new led lights and chains that haven't been outta the bag yet. Count me in...

I am going to bring enough wood to get a fire started and figure we will have to cut several trees and will have more wood. Was actually thinking about getting to the gate even earlier and have a semi Bon fire to await the opening. I am sure we will be piled up on 311 and late comers should be able to catch up. If not, just break trail to the campground and we can meet there and finish the day on 102.

Jacob I would definately be up for a bon fire early if you guys don't mind having a newbie around:D

We will be there with fire. Or I should say, I will be there with fire. Not sure how many others are showing up early, but any and everyone is welcome to join me.

Sorry guys, but I'm out for this weekend.. Looks like I'll be working 7 days a week for the next few months..

OK, I will be by some time this week to pick up your cute purple jeep and take it wheeling without you.

Otherwise I gotta ride with Brian....although if his wife comes along, maybe it wont be so bad. :masturbanana[1]:

Myself and a buddy are going to join in on this run if you guys don't mind. We are both very familiar with Evan's, both locked front and rear and both have winches. My jeep is on 35's and his Sami is on 37's. This sounds like too much fun to miss.

Myself and a buddy are going to join in on this run if you guys don't mind. We are both very familiar with Evan's, both locked front and rear and both have winches. My jeep is on 35's and his Sami is on 37's. This sounds like too much fun to miss.

:awesomework:

If you buy a TPS, you can use the open axle'd purple 4x4 mommy bus :flipoff:

Cheaper to just come steal your wheels and tires and swap my rollers onto your jeep since its just gonna sit.

Hmm, I should prolly bust out the plasma torch and get to cutting that roof off, and welding the back hatch onto the back of the cut, and fixing the shifter bushings, and get some window glass back in it, and, and, and, and...

or just drive the van up to the gate and park it. There isnt going to be a ton of wheeling going on. Its gonna be ALL tree work for the first day or so. I'll just bring my chainsaw and a good attitude!

. There isnt going to be a ton of wheeling going on. Its gonna be ALL tree work for the first day or so. I'll just bring my chainsaw and a good attitude!

Were gonna do tree work that night/morning. There will be no sleep:beer: Monday is for wheeling:cool: I don't think its going to be to terrible though.