• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek Opener

I guess depending on how "street legal" you are, I live 5 miles from the one lane bridge on the main road. I have room for prolly 10 truck/trailer combos. Might save you the headache of dealing with the Y just past the bridge (im assuming thats the Y everyone is talking about). My rig most likely wont be evans ready, so I may just ride shotgun with lucky jeff.

ChopTop that would be great, it would be nice to have truck and trailer parked at a safe spot. Street legal is somewhat of a grey area right:redneck:

We just have to be careful not to piss off the neighbors. Im technically in an HOA so not supposed to rev engines after dark, or bomb up and down the road. But its a good home base. Close to the park, but not in direct line of site of tweakers and crackheads like the Y is. Ive done this before with JeeperMC's wandering willies jeep club.

you guys all SUCK!! :fawkdancesmiley:They should delay the opening day 1 month so i can be there. Jacob you better get some pictures for me. HA at least you should be up there early enough to not have to help any idiots in lowered dually's.:fawkdancesmiley:

I guess depending on how "street legal" you are, I live 5 miles from the one lane bridge on the main road. I have room for prolly 10 truck/trailer combos. Might save you the headache of dealing with the Y just past the bridge (im assuming thats the Y everyone is talking about). My rig most likely wont be evans ready, so I may just ride shotgun with lucky jeff.

May have to take you up on that sometime. I never have had any issues parking at the Y but I have heard of trailers getting taken and rigs broken into.

Damn I wish my tow pig was running. :mad:

Just as a note: there is a large pile of cold patch asphalt at the Y. I think there may be room still for a trailer or two...

Damn I wish my tow pig was running. :mad:

Just as a note: there is a large pile of cold patch asphalt at the Y. I think there may be room still for a trailer or two...

If we can figure out what to do with your trailer when we get there, I have no problem towing you. Not sure if you want to try and drive it from Daryl's or not, if so, it'd be easy.

ChopTop 84 if I do decide to go I will need to know what flavor of refreshment to put in your fridge

Hard A, or any kind of Hefeweizen style beer, or Monster in the blue cans, or Cherry Coke, or whatever. Im easy cheezy!

I used to take my Blazer up there all the time 6-7 years ago... Ran the trails no problem without creating damage... Then just started going up there for the deep snow... Now neither is an option... The place is dead to me, as well as a lot of others... They sure **** on a lot of volunteers... **** Evans...

Boo fawking woo.....this is for a wheeling trip, not a pissing thread:rolleyes:

Just meet is in the morning. We may sleep.....maybe

I am going to bring enough wood to get a fire started and figure we will have to cut several trees and will have more wood. Was actually thinking about getting to the gate even earlier and have a semi Bon fire to await the opening. I am sure we will be piled up on 311 and late comers should be able to catch up. If not, just break trail to the campground and we can meet there and finish the day on 102.

Last edited:
I am going to bring enough wood to get a fire started and figure we will have to cut several trees and will have more wood. Was actually thinking about getting to the gate even earlier and have a semi Bon fire to await the opening. I am sure we will be piled up on 311 and late comers should be able to catch up. If not, just break trail to the campground and we can meet there and finish the day on 102.

Ask Ian if having a bonfire at the gate is ok....that may be a no go but who knows with him:redneck: This is going to be an epic day:cool:

My reply from Ian about opening the gate.

"Yes, I will do my best to have it open by midnight or shortly before."

I might cook some chili or beef stew Saturday and have a bowl of it waiting for him with a cold beverage.

My reply from Ian about opening the gate.

"Yes, I will do my best to have it open by midnight or shortly before."

I might cook some chili or beef stew Saturday and have a bowl of it waiting for him with a cold beverage.

Opening the gate for us at midnight, the last thing he's gonna wanna do is hand out! But you can feed me:awesomework: