• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek status-

dr drae

Does anyone know anything about a repair party for the covered area at Evans Creek that was crushed by the snow?

Just after it collapsed, I told a Forest Ranger that was patrolling the area and he said it was on the "to do " list for this summer sometime. You might want to call the Forest Service in Wilkeson.

Just after it collapsed, I told a Forest Ranger that was patrolling the area and he said it was on the "to do " list for this summer sometime. You might want to call the Forest Service in Wilkeson.

Thanks! :awesomework:

We've got a call in, thought I'd check to see if anyone else knew of anything...

Its being planned out now. were going to try and reuse as much as we can and do a better job of welding and better bolts then it came with. We are planning a work party in sept. and Derrick may have this on his to do list for then. You can reach him at [email protected] Derrick is the pnw4wda Evans creek cordinator.

Rednecks and Rugrats Club has volunteered to rebuild the shelter. The burned motorhome is going to be cut up and hauled in for scrap within the next couple weekends. A Forest Service offficer was talking about this at the Offroad Animals poker run.

Its being planned out now. were going to try and reuse as much as we can and do a better job of welding and better bolts then it came with. We are planning a work party in sept. and Derrick may have this on his to do list for then. You can reach him at [email protected] Derrick is the pnw4wda Evans creek cordinator.
Thanks!

is your rig done yet?
yes :flipoff: