• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Short notice : Rausch Creek wheeling this weekend (pics added)

Rockwells607

A good group of bouncers / buggies are meeting up at Rausch creek offroad park this weekend , a few hardliners are coming to ride, anyone is welcome it'll be a good time ... It's in PA

Re: Short notice : Rausch Creek wheeling this weekend

Awsome trip, 8 rigs mostly bouncers there saturday and only 3
Sunday, lots of carnage saturday it was one of those days the every 40 minutes the group stopped for something broke, 2 flat tires , bombshell buggy broke both driveshafts in one hop at the top left side of jodders, ring n pinion on the front of a bouncer on shoot the moon, drive shaft yoke on one, frame cracked on a Sami., bombshell rolled on a dirt climb outta lake Christi, drive shaft on trail 5 and a for link bar on trail 5, lots of tire smoke and fun! Couldn't have asked for better October weather at Rausch either , Tshirts saturday it was gorgeous ! I came home unscathed exept one flattend tire and I fixed that on the trail, Id love to organize this again annually or twice a year... No one complained or bitched all weekend and anytime someone broke everyone chipped in to get moving again and bust each other's balls! Exactly how it should be in the woods! I'll work on posting some pics

Re: Short notice : Rausch Creek wheeling this weekend

/media/image_zps428f9e1c.jpg.html]
image_zps428f9e1c.jpg
[/URL]

Latest posts