• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ever had the urge...

KarlVP

Love that TOYOTA
When you are out wheeling and someone is in a very tippy situation to just put your hands on the rig and push it over?

Not inducing an ass over tea kettle roll, but just a gentle nudge to make them flop on thier side.

I've never done it, but it crosses my mind every time I'm out wheeling and see someone just hanging there precariously.

ive been to the point in my truck where i was afraid to get out as if felt i was the counter weight :haha:
So to you karl you are a krewl person for thinking of such a thing :flipoff:

When you are out wheeling and someone is in a very tippy situation to just put your hands on the rig and push it over?

Not inducing an ass over tea kettle roll, but just a gentle nudge to make them flop on thier side.

I've never done it, but it crosses my mind every time I'm out wheeling and see someone just hanging there precariously.

how bout we do it to you sometime?........didn't think so..

Robin was flexin out on the big rock just above the can opener, picked a tire, Tory walked over and pushed him over...LOL

Thought crossed my mind just about every time my friend and I screwed around on riding lawn mowers before we got trucks. He had a hole in his front yard that we used to crawl through, and the mower that worked the best was a rear engine Homelite, spent a lot of time on it's rear wheels only when climbing. He usually suceeded in flipping it all on his own though.

I have sat there and bobbed a rig before that was on the edge--but never made it go over :redneck:

I have, After it was done to me on accident. I was there when robin got tipped over, i'll go look for pics

Myself and Kurt (buddy of Mr 4x42u's) and I pushed his rig over at the first TC meet & greet at Naches... Neither of us knew it was headed for the shop the following week to get a full cage put in it... I'll have to dig for pics, he drove it back on the trailer laying on the roof steering through the windshield hole. :haha:

my thought is always to keep a hand on it to try and prevent the roll.

that would be pretty hilarious though:redneck: