• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

exo cage cab ?

GREIWEDILLON

Any suggestions on who I could do this that does a good job but still good on price ? How much would someone charge to exo cage just the cab of a 1990 extended cab toyota i already have it back halfed and i have rock sliders and big front bumper so it would save a little material please let me know you can write on here or call or text day or night at 253-691-7060

Thanks,
Dillon

Any suggestions on who I could do this that does a good job but still good on price ? How much would someone charge to exo cage just the cab of a 1990 extended cab toyota i already have it back halfed and i have rock sliders and big front bumper so it would save a little material please let me know you can write on here or call or text day or night at 253-691-7060

Thanks,
Dillon

Exo cages u alot of tube and take alot of time (when done right) I dont think this i a place to try N cut corners just because of cost! DOM is not real cheap! And the amount of tubbing prefoot adds up quick!!

I can do a Exo cage. I would have to see the truck and take some measurements for a price quote tho..

Also Anthony from Extreme options does good work..

Jaws, Anthony from XO-fab and CHOP SHOP all do good work, ive seen all their stuff in person and in action. Take your pick from the 3 of them. :beer:

Latest posts