• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Extreme 4x4, Power Nation...

poolman said:
Stacy David gets on my nerves :woody:

Boy I'm glad to hear that!! I thought I was the only one! I was so glad when he left but to read forums you woulda thought he was some kind of god of motorsports. It appeared to me he didn't know a thing about working on stuff and most was built by people behind the scenes and he just acted like he did the work. I could be totally off base on that :dunno:

I always liked the Willys wagon they built though.

j-mox said:
Boy I'm glad to hear that!! I thought I was the only one! I was so glad when he left but to read forums you woulda thought he was some kind of god of motorsports. It appeared to me he didn't know a thing about working on stuff and most was built by people behind the scenes and he just acted like he did the work. I could be totally off base on that :dunno:

He sucks, imo can't stand to hear him talk, look at him period, I can't think of another person on TV that I can't stand to watch :****:

j-mox said:

The Nugent Bronco was built at Duff's in Knoxville, sent to Nashville where all the suspension was dropped back out, and the stock TTB was ratchet strapped back up under it. Watch the episode, it never shows him unbolting ANYTHING. It does a shot from the ceiling looking over the hood, and then you see him slide the TTB out from under it. Then he just bolts in the radius arms to the frame brackets that were welded in in Knoxville. Gearz is a fraud.

Re: Re: Extreme 4x4, Power Nation...

5BrothersFabrication said:
The Nugent Bronco was built at Duff's in Knoxville, sent to Nashville where all the suspension was dropped back out, and the stock TTB was ratchet strapped back up under it. Watch the episode, it never shows him unbolting ANYTHING. It does a shot from the ceiling looking over the hood, and then you see him slide the TTB out from under it. Then he just bolts in the radius arms to the frame brackets that were welded in in Knoxville. Gearz is a fraud.
True and to have a major show put a z where a s should be is well ghey....

Stacey built a friend of mines TJ on there about ten years ago or so. It was one of the first builds I remember watching on Trucks. He did a great job on that thing. We used to wheel the piss out of it in high school. As far as I know, the kid he built it for still has it.
985dfecbb630e563284c36d280da6a31.jpg

The Luke. Lebanon, TN