• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F-Day / Da Weekend thread.

P

If its free, its P
First weekend of May whats the plans ?

We know Capt Carl is going to a wedding...again

We know there's a group of bastards wheelin Clayton.... bastards

anything else slappinen ?

I get to go to Libby Lou's and do HB birthday festivities tonight, then a house load of lil wimmens are going to destroy the place and eat all the food's

Sat: Dump Run, Peanut Butta Buggy time. Bitch will run proper tommorow, mark my words dammit. laughing1 After thats done Ill keep on keepin on with cleaning up and getting to the suspension dial in stuff.

Sun: ??? At some point I gotta change the unit bearing out on the sled... I bought one already and its been riding around in the back seat all week. :afro:

Let me just say that I am tired as hell rights now. Put down 3 pallets of sod last night and didn't start till 9:00. Got done about 12:30 this morning. Let it rain!

Tonight got some church league softball games.
Tommorrow gots a lunch at the cemetary where mt grandparents are in the ground.
Sunday church then the mud races.

P, you in for Sunday?

Rain out!! I think I still get to go in and fix a truck and service a loader, but its at my leisure. got miles's tranny out last night, so put a rear main in his black beauty chevy and get it outside til the tranny is fixed. than finish mohawking rocks for lay and get my 91 ford running. tonight, Gala banquet, suit and tie. yay. gay.

tomorrow, more shop work, build a cage for a polaris rzr, get a tahoe to pull the engine out of.

sun, little girls first communion. long day of church and dinners and family

About to head to daughters school for a play and leaving immediately following to go to the beach. Just a quick trip to visit my in-laws, they live down there.

Raining like crazy here. Might try to get out early for no reason.

Tonight, borrow trailer and load bike up for my driving test tomorrow morning providing it's not raining! ::)

Saturday, no plans, maybe grill have friends over to play cards

Sunday go for a ride north to check out some of the flooding.

Dream of owning the sweetest jeep I have ever seen this morning. It had rear discs, other than that holy gay
288393557_Zw7nC-L.jpg

Tonight, Tomorrow: repair my junk

Sunday: Church, Brunch, Family ****

Oh, insulate some pipes in my attic at somepoint. The whole squirrel incident destroyed some insulation.
Kelly, get my bender up and running SON. I need to cage out a Cabot jeep. :flipoff1:

No specific plans.. Gonna work on video, shave my 14 bolt, bring D60 to Kelly's, mount 42's if they come in today... Also help my dad finish up loose ends on his FJ40...

Friday night - take samantha (scr) with me over to wyatts to unload the buggy and maybe start taking the skins off. girls night for the wife so scr gets to put in buggy time
Saturday- may have to power wash(second job) a couple of houses, then spend the rest of the day trying to get the 555 buggy ready for jellico
Sunday-hopefully church, brunch and then hang crown molding and basebouard.

Weekends go by fast and we havent even started yet

MUCHADO said:
No specific plans.. Gonna work on video, shave my 14 bolt, bring D60 to Kelly's, mount 42's if they come in today... Also help my dad finish up loose ends on his FJ40...
call me in advance. I kow you wanted some shackles adn other **** burned. get with bones or me and we can get it drawn up so I can burn it when you're down. also, does your dad need any stuff for his winch mount? plate to recess it? holla

blacksheep10 said:
call me in advance. I kow you wanted some shackles adn other **** burned. get with bones or me and we can get it drawn up so I can burn it when you're down. also, does your dad need any stuff for his winch mount? plate to recess it? holla
Yeah anyone need **** drafted up in CAD email me details dims/specs to [email protected] and can save kelly some time hopefully. Or call me on my cell and leave a message

blacksheep10 said:

Sounds good I'll touch base with ya tonight or sat.. Yep need some shackles burnt out, do you have 3/8" thick stuff or do I need to get some? I'll talk to my dad about the winch dealio I know he wanted to get somethin done like the two of you were talking about when you were over here...

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Cole and Me are going to the Gulf and goin about 80miles off shore to do some tuna fishin!!!!!!
:flipoff1: loller.gif pepper.gif

You fuggers, damn I would love to have gone fishing while I was down there this weekend.

tnght.. gonna piss race jeep off my bailin on him and goin to the crawfish boil...
tom... Ghey taco intimate sessions....
sun. 4-wheelers or the Mud races :dunno:

Haley... R their going to be any big name guys there this sunday instead of just all the stockers??