• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F-Day Thread 8/8/8

P

If its free, its P
Sweet date huh...

Today, work BestBuy to drop of camera for repairs ( I know long over due... ) Buggy work chill at the crib

Saturday Ride fitty , Ride Buggy in Gdale have a good time and relax.

Sunday Amber and HB get home from the beach !!! loller.gif I r missing my girls !! thumb.gif

Tonight: Clean garage, drink MAIL KEVIN HIS AIRSHOCKS!!!!
Sat: West's birthday party. He turned 1 yesterday. Drink
Sun: Nothing really, so drink

Fugger just missed creating this thread :flipoff1:

Tonight, possible sale the KTM ( :flipoff1: Cole), Drink I guess, hungover as **** now

Saturday, Wedding and more :drinkers:

Sunday, start packing and laying out **** for the trip and make sure I don't forget anything

Tonite-Try to figure out why Cab Truck is runnung lean.
Tomorrow-Work then work on Cab Truck then Hang with the wife, and hopefully somewhere in there go see Step Brothers
Sunday- Dunno we'll have to see how Sat. goes

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Tonite-Try to figure out why Cab Truck is runnung lean.
Tomorrow-Work then work on Cab Truck then Hang with the wife, and hopefully somewhere in there go see Step Brothers
Sunday- Dunno we'll have to see how Sat. goes

Good movie. Will laugh yout ass off.

Already today almost bought an ice cream, but I backed out.
Today is first day for kids at our school. 68 is signed up so everyone pray for me.
Saturday going to worlds longest yard sale. why. Hopefully get back in time for the night ride.
Sunday not shure yet, but it will be ineresting I am shure.

Whats evryone else got planned?

worlds longest yard sale. What if you find a gem halfway through and have to cart it around another mile.

I got a dozen or so craftsman wrenches from an old lady one time, "there all broken...you can have them all for a dollar". Went to Sears and had 12 new wrenches laughing1

Tonight: Clean garage, drink MAIL KEVIN HIS AIRSHOCKS!!!!

Wooo Hooo thanks molaugh

Fri Nothing
Saturday; Helping friend finish four link on rear
Sunday: hopefully have four link finished

Jeep CJ said:
Wooo Hooo thanks molaugh
I mean they've been off the rig a month, you think I'd a got them out WAYYYYY sooner. I am disappointed in myself for it.

Tonight - Dinner with In-Law's
Tommorrow - Take winch to Daniel in Ttown, hang out and do not much of anything
Sunday - Nothing Planned

May clean up the tow rigs and buggy some this weekend if nothing else is going on

**** I forgot! We (GF, and a few friends) are going to The Lumber Yard tonight...."were you go to get your wood" BYOB titty bars are da ****.

I mean they've been off the rig a month, you think I'd a got them out WAYYYYY sooner. I am disappointed in myself for it.

No problemo still a few weeks from using them

fri - work, tear into buddies newly acquired 60 front, have some :drinkers:
sat - more toyota work, run tranny cooler lines, brake line work, wire truck. watch UFC thumb.gif
sun - house work, chill

Friday: taking the day off from computer work...not sure what I'll do.
Saturday: Tumbling Rock Cave, my buddy Alex has it all sorted out so all I gotta do is get in the truck. I love those kind of plans!
Sunday: Workworkwork, finish whatever I have left so I can focus on my required reading book for UAB.

this weekend plans are work on yoter and edit some video.... not riding bike parts ain't in yet :'( dang there's a tear in my beer... speaking of beer, maybe I'll go have a few tonight :woody:

Speeding said:
Friday: taking the day off from computer work...not sure what I'll do.
Saturday: Tumbling Rock Cave, my buddy Alex has it all sorted out so all I gotta do is get in the truck. I love those kind of plans!
Sunday: Workworkwork, finish whatever I have left so I can focus on my required reading book for UAB.

RB Is my boy. Call him Night Hawk son

Friday - work
Saturday - finish acouple things on the jeep, work on buggy, install bimini top on boat
Sunday - do a little boating

Friday - work until about 1 or so and head to deer camp. Pick up a hog on the way that we are cooking tomorrow. :eat:
Saturday - Hang deer stands, put out trail cameras, and ride four wheelers at deer camp
Sunday - Get up and head home as early as possible

MUCHADO said:
edit some video....
Go to Paola, vid Kelly putting new steering system on the Triple Nickel, and then field testing. You need footage son! :woody:

InDaShop said:
Go to Paola, vid Kelly putting new steering system on the Triple Nickel, and then field testing. You need footage son! :woody:

Thank god you are finally fixng your steering. Bout damn time

Latest posts