• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F-Day Thread 8/8/8

Matt O. said:
Thank god you are finally fixng your steering. Bout damn time
I said I was. It currently turns left SO easy!, But going back right, no beuno, not even a little bit.
Tom at PSC hooked it up, after many, and I do mean MANY phone calls.

Tonight- pay bills , get my hair did , go to circut city and get a wireless router for the PS3 , go pick up my fat steaks I had cut , grill-n-chill.
Saturday - Go to T-Sup and install the rear winch on the burb and some piddle with the burb. Prolly help Daniel with the cabtruck.
Sunday - Not a whole lot. I know I'm going to see Step Brothers at some point in the day.
Monday-HAHA I just took and fawk off day with nothing planned. I was going to get tatted Saturday and knew I'd still be swollen from that. But i decide to wait on the tat till after the next build phase of the burb.

Bones said:
I would never doubt you

I will either be prepared or not go, but I always go anyway becasue I am always prepared! thumb.gif

Made it through the first day of kids. I just love those little angels.

go get back in a crawl space and run pipe. Not my favorite variety of laying pipe. then go watch CFV on CMT and see how bad he makes fun of my clip at 8

tom, work on house some more, hopefully lay the rest of the flooring and hang some drywall. then work on the buggy.

sun, go early adn get 300 gallons of waste oil and then church, then buggy time.

Latest posts