• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F/S Has Handed Down Trial Restrictions...

Very true Mike, but the ORV Community appear to have more "Plugs" then "Sparks"...:fawkdancesmiley:

You should know me better than that by now Ted--I prefer to look at the positive side of things. If everybody looked at the negative side of things we would get nada/zero things done.

Sure that's a great idea but selling stickers while another great idea it isn't going to create enough $ to buy a politician.

Not enough to "Buy" a politician but maybe combined with PNW4WDA, WOW, WOHVA, etc... we could help raise enough to have someone down at the capital bending politicians ears while they are in session. We need to be smart about the political side of things because that is where the money *should* be coming from to support our sport.

Not enough to "Buy" a politician but maybe combined with PNW4WDA, WOW, WOHVA, etc... we could help raise enough to have someone down at the capital bending politicians ears while they are in session. We need to be smart about the political side of things because that is where the money *should* be coming from to support our sport.

Well said........:awesomework:

Then what's your plan?

Whats "your" plan?

1. Promote RTW, it's intentions and creating the new Reiter.

2. (Until I'm convinced otherwise) To stray folks away from volunteering or even acknowledging FS land as an option for future ORV use growth.

3. Convince folks to help me obtain my own personal goals. (as it turns out my own personal goals are actually a widely shared common goal)

4. Help (where and when I can) Walker Valley become something more.

5. Advise others to continue upgrading Elbe Hills.

6. Promote the building of trails to fit the current level of vehicle capabilities.

7. Assist others to create and implement some kind of fund raising for specific ares and specific goals.

8. Continue informing the ONLINE ORV community on the relevant info I am privy to.

9. To do my best to stay a current wheeler; so as to not loose touch with other current wheelers.

10. Step aside when I am no longer effective at what I do.

That's the plan.:cool:

1. Promote RTW, it's intentions and creating the new Reiter.

2. (Until I'm convinced otherwise) To stray folks away from volunteering or even acknowledging FS land as an option for future ORV use growth.

3. Convince folks to help me obtain my own personal goals. (as it turns out my own personal goals are actually a widely shared common goal)

4. Help (where and when I can) Walker Valley become something more.

5. Advise others to continue upgrading Elbe Hills.

6. Promote the building of trails to fit the current level of vehicle capabilities.

7. Assist others to create and implement some kind of fund raising for specific ares and specific goals.

8. Continue informing the ONLINE ORV community on the relevant info I am privy to.

9. To do my best to stay a current wheeler; so as to not loose touch with other current wheelers.

10. Step aside when I am no longer effective at what I do.

That's the plan.:cool:

:awesomework: