• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F/S Has Handed Down Trial Restrictions...

dirtygoat

F/S Has Handed Down Trail Restrictions...

75" wide... 100" wheelbase... Yep... You could get a $5000 fine and they are pulling tape to check rigs...

I pulled this link from another thread...

http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1902

And here is what I posted regarding how I feel...

This has been in the works for a long time...

Everyone will start to see the true colors of each other... And which side they stand with and what they have been supporting...

What really kills me about this, is the fact that most people think that someone else will fight for them...

Well, you know what??? What happens when those fighting get tired???

Are you gonna go out and fight??? Do you know where to start???

I'm betting you'll get overwhelmed and give up...

Do you expect someone else to pay your bills, so you can have the house, truck, tv and such that you want??? No???

Then why would you expect someone else to pay your dues in order to keep your favorite wheeling spot open???

IF YOU WANT IT, YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FOR IT!!! PERIOD!!! NOBODY ELSE WILL DO IT FOR YOU!!!

Or you could be the one that falls into the category of my sig line...

Last edited:
Wasn't that only for Rattlesnake? FS isn't planning on spreading this?

They are printing restrictions on maps...

Might be drawing them out of a hat...

Could have a little voice in their ear...

Legally you will have to carry a map in your rig of the trail you are on... If you don't meet the required restrictions you get a fine... If you don't have the map, you'll get fined...

They are printing restrictions on maps...

Might be drawing them out of a hat...

Could have a little voice in their ear...

Legally you will have to carry a map in your rig of the trail you are on... If you don't meet the required restrictions you get a fine... If you don't have the map, you'll get fined...

This is only (for the time being) in the mt baker snouqalmie ranger district. Which of course affects Evans and The Naches trail. We have another thread on here regarding this information.

http://www.nw-wheelers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54195

No I haven't, but will check out in a few---in the middle of somethin' at the moment!!!:redneck:

Have you seen the new Evens map, Kev???

post it.. I haven't and I'm heading up there this sunday

EDIT.. So what's the deal? Basically what rigs is 72" wide or less? I guess it's time to sell the jeep and get a UTV.

Last edited:
This is only (for the time being) in the mt baker snouqalmie ranger district. Which of course affects Evans and The Naches trail. We have another thread on here regarding this information.

http://www.nw-wheelers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54195

I've been promised a lot of things in life and never received such promises...

If you are given the "go ahead" to enforce, then you can enforce as the law is written...

As I see it, the law is in place and there are measures being put in place to enforce it as written...

I hope I'm wrong...