• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fall/Winter Wheeling "Closed"

Money Mark

The "Naches" area should be closed down by the FS this winter. Evans Creek (will be???) closed by the FS for this winter. The DNR will not re-open Reiter in the Fall, as hoped.

Yes, there are other places to go........but where? (Elbe, Walker)

Where are you going instead? What are you going to do instead? I'll still be wheeling and climbing.:cool:

The "Naches" area should be closed down by the FS this winter. Evans Creek (will be???) closed by the FS for this winter. The DNR will not re-open Reiter in the Fall, as promised.

Where are you going instead? What are you going to do instead? I'll still be wheeling and climbing.:cool:
Promises are made to be broken I guess. :rolleyes:

Ill be wheeling some of those rogue areas you have posted about if I ever get an invite out. :stirpot:

If not Ill probably snowboard more this year, should have some good snow this year.

The "Naches" area should be closed down by the FS this winter. Evans Creek (will be???) closed by the FS for this winter. The DNR will not re-open Reiter in the Fall, as hoped.

Naches is always closed in the winter, nothing new. But people still go up there.

Sucks about Reiter. Keep up with the work parties though.

Well, I will admit I went rogue yeserday in a secret location. I got cought, and got a warning. Pics of my rig, and drivers licence on record. I told the officer, they need more areas, and that Reiter needs to be re-openned. I was polite with her, and she said that she was an advocate for us on legal areas.

Anyway there's one grey area that just went black. But I know another grey area down the road that is even better, and may feel my tracks shortly.:flipoff:

Naches is always closed in the winter, nothing new. But people still go up there.

Yes, thanks for the history lesson. I should have clarified.......closed and ENFORCED.:;

So you'll be at Tahuya? :flipoff:

Are you planning to climb indoors?