• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Farmer's 4x4 (Murphy NC) BIG RIP OFF

Obullfish said:
Back at you DICKHEAD!

Hi,
I am Shane from outside of Asheville NC. I have a 98 TJ 5.5 RE Long arm lift sitting on 35's at the moment with Posion Syder armor low milage mall krawler NOT.

All caps on the DICKHEAD, nice...
Thank you for the intro... You may now commence the bitch/ take your ribbing for not knowing any better way back then and spending built 60 front $ on a 44 rear

Because i had it to spend! There is not much around my area for offroad shops and that was all i could find. The reason it took me so long to bitch is that i just got it fixed right and i have been out of the country for a while and very busy supporting our troops.

Obullfish said:
Back at you DICKHEAD!

Hi,
I am Shane from outside of Asheville NC. I have a 98 TJ 5.5 RE Long arm lift sitting on 35's at the moment with Posion Syder armor low milage mall krawler NOT.
[/quote

:gay:

:gtfo:

I actually stepped foot in that shop a few years back and the guy was a d bag. Told me cherokees weren't worth building because you can't run a tire bigger than 31s and I should sell it and buy a CJ, from him of course. Said Wranglers were junk too. That being said cherokees aren't the greatest but mine does just fine and by some miracle I managed to fit 38s under it.

Obullfish said:
Back at you DICKHEAD!

Hi,
[/quote

That sure sounds like a bad ass rig!!!Why don't you bring it to Tn Saturday and come ride with our group and we will see how she does with some real rigs, but I will tell you that since you called me a **** head in caps non the less, I will drive over the top of your **** after you break with my 500 horse front and rear steered Rockwell Buggie sitting on cut 44's!!!

Obullfish said:
What is wrong with bitching about getting riped off 3 years ago?
Not a thing man, I had a Girlfriend that wouldn't swallow 12 years ago, I still bitch about her, but I dumped her 4379 days ago.

Re: Re: Farmer's 4x4 (Murphy NC) BIG RIP OFF

I really don't see this turning out well. Anybody care to link the pirate thread?

I didn't **** with you I just asked a question, and got called a **** head. If you call people **** heads on here you open yourself up to getting ****ed with, we even have a newbie thread on this exact topic, read it and then get back to us

Take your mall crawlin dana 44 buildin ass and go somewhere else. :****: :gtfo: Your first post is bashing somebody 3 years ago, sounds like you should of fixed your issue 3 years ago. And to come on here as a noob and start talkin **** isn't the way this forum is ran. :flipgotcha: :gtfo:

I don't post much but it is a bit rediculous to bitch about something that happened 3 years ago. I could understand 3 weeks ago, hell even 3 months ago but 3 years is stupid. But then again I'm prolly a DICKHEAD too. :dunno: :ban:

trucker said:
I don't post much but it is a bit rediculous to bitch about something that happened 3 years ago. I could understand 3 weeks ago, hell even 3 months ago but 3 years is stupid. But then again I'm prolly a DICKHEAD too. :dunno: :ban:
You are, but that doesn't make you a bad person.

I am sorry if i offended you guys but i have been in the middle east working and have not been able to get it fixed until now for those of you that care. My opinion is that once a crook always a crook If you guys dont think so that is your opinion.