• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Farmer's 4x4 (Murphy NC) BIG RIP OFF

Re: Re: Farmer's 4x4 (Murphy NC) BIG RIP OFF

I like how you worded that earlier "out of the country, supporting our troops".. and now "working in the middle east".

Re: Re: Re: Farmer's 4x4 (Murphy NC) BIG RIP OFF

Obullfish said:
I am not really back tracking just trying to figure out why other people can bitch and others cant.
honestly, with the exception of antiObama, most people around here really don't bitch. Unless it's about something that is actually recent.

And here I thought I'd be bored tonight, reading all these threads has given me a good chuckle.

Sent from my garage

LUKE,

Is there something wrong with that?

I guess since it has been so long i should just bow over and take my ****ing like a man is that what every one wants. Just remember if Tellico opens back up and you are in a bind dont go there for any help.

Obullfish said:
I am not really back tracking just trying to figure out why other people can bitch and others cant.

Others can and do bitch on here but not on their first post and it's typically about something that happened recently. Sucks you got screwed over but it's been 3 years. Man up, get over it. BTW they had catalogs 3 years ago and said catalogs sold D44s set up for TJs with lockers and gears of your choice shipped to your door for a decent bit less than 3k. Hell they aren't 3k now, even a Rock Jock D60 can be had for less than that.

The Luke said:
I like how you worded that earlier "out of the country, supporting our troops".. and now "working in the middle east".

Yea, what sort of "work" is it that you've been doing in the middle east? Any sorts of military usually and proudly state what branch they are/were in so I imagine you belonged to none of the branches of our military?

The Luke said:
honestly, with the exception of antiObama, most people around here really don't bitch. Unless it's about something that is actually recent.

Or unless you open an offroad park and wanna charge $400 a year for membership fees.......you know, that old chestnut. ;D

Obullfish said:
Sorry you ignorant **** I am a vet and i am a contractor now and do urban warfare training to help get our guys home. How about you? You heading up tha Alabama Blue Gum malitia.

You barked up the wrong tree on that one.