• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fastenal shipping kicks ass!

Rokcrler

A simple call, estimated weight, size of pallet, couple hours later I get a quote.
Dropped it off at my local store, used their forktruck even.
Definitely using them again.
UPS quoted 500ish, fastenal 150 :dblthumb:

Rokcrler said:
A simple call, estimated weight, size of pallet, couple hours later I get a quote.
Dropped it off at my local store, used their forktruck even.
Definitely using them again.
UPS quoted 500ish, fastenal 150 :dblthumb:

Kewl! What did you ship?

Yep, I've used them a couple times now. Couldn't be happier. I shipped a set of beadlocks, and had a Miller 251 shipped to me. Both were about $150.

Re: Re: Fastenal shipping kicks ass!

Shipped it with a tear in my eye...
ubedu5az.jpg

Re:

The hottie at the desk I spoke with said they've been shipping parts like this for a few years

Re:

Rokcrler said:
The hottie at the desk I spoke with said they've been shipping parts like this for a few years

Pics of said hottie?

Ive got a distribution hub for fastenal down the street from me and have become real good buddies with the warehouse manager just so i can get good prices on shipping stuff. But they have awesome prices already.

I use them all the time! Shipped 4- 44" bogger on bead locked Rockwell wheels from Tallahassee to me in Ohio for $150. Shipped 4- 39" bogger on bead locks to Texas from Ohio for $150 and they even banded them to the skid that they gave me because the one that I had cracked when they lifted it out of my truck! The woman that is the shipping coordinator that always handles my stuff always answers me with the quote within a day; usually within a few hours.

Good experience for me too. 42" pitbulls with steel beadlocks for $150. Great way to ship.