• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fat Girl

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
In case you have not seen it on PBB

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=694203

Don't really see much different other than paint, what else did he change?

RiverWranglersRun2008166.jpg

The radiator is in the front now, I heard from shirldawg it's got a new motor as well. When it was first built with the baja ss seats and the front radiator I could fit in it fine. So with the Kirkey's and no rad there is probably plenty of room in it now.

The paint is a little wild.
RiverWranglersRun2008156.jpg

I'm not sure I would have changed the motor, it never seemed to lack power before. On the other hand I would have painted it too. To me, it's nice to paint it so that it becomes yours.

Ii think if I was going to put that much work in it personally I would have gotten the frame painted as well. The paint is different but over all it is cool.
Is it just me or is it sitting alot higher :dunno: Could just be the different tires.

The paint on the hood is sick as ****.. I like it alot !

the wheels just dont jive with me, they look big gay whomper to me, I dont know...

Still a badass ride, Id love to drive something like that its gotta be fun as **** . :afro:

I'm gonna have to say I liked the looks a lot better before the new paint job

That shits weak.
If its true they took the 502 out , then its trash. Looks like it is still in there and if it is it will be an Overheating son of a bitch with that little ass radiator up front .
I think they ****ed the buggy up and Cameron needs to be kicked in the Nuts for selling it :flipoff1:
I am sure it will be forsale in a month or 2 since these guys have been buying and selling some of the nicest buggies around lately.

Paint is gay. Is this not the same guy that had the single seater on narrowed rocks, with the cut "puds"?

that thread on Pirate brings the funny. I really do think that people are reading that and not even placing it as the Timmie Unit.

Latest posts