• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Favorite All Time Horror Movie and why

Re: Re: Favorite All Time Horror Movie and why

money_pit_yj said:
I can say with 100% certainty there is no way I would do that! I couldn't watch the video! This whole thread just confirmed that I am a big ole scaredy cat! Thanks guys.
Those are the people that make you sign a waiver lol, free psychological disorders... Yay!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I bet they get a lot of those assholes that don't want to "play along".

Some friends of mine work a haunted corn maze every year and they have to work extra hard to "break" the tough guys... Then you get an asshole that gets mean and starts fighting the actors. :gay:

Re:

patooyee said:
Don't know if this one counts as horror, but Carrie, both the original and the re-make, were both good. Chloë Moretz has a unique beauty and is a gifted actress IMO.
I've been meaning to watch the new Carrie. She was awesome in Kick Ass.

I don't watch any of the new ones. The whole spirit/witch/demon/devil **** just ain't right. I gotta stick with the classics. Halloween, Friday the 13th, Zombies, Frankenstein, Dracula, Michael Jackson, Mummies, Clowns, Midgets, and etc.

Re:

infamous1 said:
Devils Rejects, Wrong turn, I can buy the crazies and inbreeders coming out to raise hell and cause chaos better than I can the undead. The setting on Devils Rejects is just so perfect, pre cellular, but still modern enough I can relate, and Sherrie Moon Zombie!!! Dammit man, when she is doing the "chinese, japenrse......scene in the motel with the old band lady..........Soooo freakin hot!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

****, I got a chub with you just talkin about her! She was sooooooooo freakin HOT!!! hitit

5BrothersFabrication said:
28 Days Later. Because sprinting zombies scare the **** out of me.

I can't believe I didn't think to post that one. Truly one of the best of all time.

Re:

Another one of my favorites is "IT". Old Pennywise is a bad mofo. I wanted his likeness tattooed on my back but my wife said hells to the no. Hey who doesn't like a back tat of a pedoclown??

Re:

infamous1 said:
Another one of my favorites is "IT". Old Pennywise is a bad mofo. I wanted his likeness tattooed on my back but my wife said hells to the no. Hey who doesn't like a back tat of a pedoclown??

Clowns are evil, just like they are.

Re: Re:

infamous1 said:

2ee30af53842f2f954d366a02234a1ce.jpg

Put Pennywise on your hand like I did, just don't ask the wife.

sounds silly but the one scary movie that gets me every time is Devil. that lady in the elevator plains freaks me out

Another I won't ever watch......The Exorcist.....just ain't right.

Scares the **** out of me..........like my evil sister-in-law.......There's a reason why she lives in St Augustine and we live in Arizona. And believe me, you don't want a picture of the evil bitch.