• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Favorite All Time Horror Movie and why

Watched the Devils Rejects earlier on Netflix. Its got some ****ed up parts but some funny ass ones too. ALL over the spectrum :****:

KPatterson said:
Watched the Devils Rejects earlier on Netflix. Its got some ****ed up parts but some funny ass ones too. ALL over the spectrum :****:

My ex left me for good when I lmao'd at the part where Otis is walking Banjo and Sullivan through the desert and he says, "You know what, chief? I can still smell your wife's ***** on my gun." No ****, took the kid and left the next day, called me a sick motherfucker.

5BrothersFabrication said:
My ex left me for good when I lmao'd at the part where Otis is walking Banjo and Sullivan through the desert and he says, "You know what, chief? I can still smell your wife's ***** on my gun." No ****, took the kid and left the next day, called me a sick motherfucker.

Hope it doesn't rust the barrel of my gun! :rolf:

5BrothersFabrication said:

Damn thats rough.

Devils Rejects isn't for everyone, though I thought it was an awesome movie. I remember talking to a guy who watched it around the time it came out and he was adamantly against it, said it pissed him off and he didn't like it at all…what he didn't realize is it did exactly what a good movie does, it makes you feel something. It may be offensive, it may have made you feel dark or disturbed, but it delivers and was very well done. Rob Zombie has a great imagination for this kind of stuff. He should make more horror movies, it's definitely his forte…

Halloween will always be a classic and has a place with me due to it being part of my childhood. (loved RZ version too!)
Amityville Horror
The Exorcist
Omen
Carrie
Burn Offerings
Nightmare on Elm Street
Texas Chainsaw massacre
IT
The Entity

As far as the newer Horror flicks,
I really like "The Conjuring" Well done and on par with the classics. (was a little disappointed in Annabelle, the follow-up)
It Follows

Non ghost story movies that are under the radar but must see,
The Decent is a well done horror flick
Dead Alive –best zombie movie ever!
Feast –Some of the best horror movie humor
Evil Dead series –epic

And cant forget
The Howling
Vampires (vampire party sluts and dragging vampires into the sun with your winch is epic!) :****:
Lost Boys
Dusk till Dawn

DirtMonkey said:
it makes you feel something.

It made me feel like I was wasting my life watching it so I got up and left. You are giving that movie way too much credit.

Are we asking about the bad horror-type movies that are just so fake and dumb that they become classics or real horror movies that make you think, fear, and stay awake at night? Because Devil's Rejects is such a piece of absolute **** that I wonder if we are all even talking about the same topic here?

patooyee said:
It made me feel like I was wasting my life watching it so I got up and left. You are giving that movie way too much credit.

Are we asking about the bad horror-type movies that are just so fake and dumb that they become classics or real horror movies that make you think, fear, and stay awake at night? Because Devil's Rejects is such a piece of absolute **** that I wonder if we are all even talking about the same topic here?

Ahhh, so you do like it...you just don't want to admit it ;D

I personally would consider Devils Rejects a horror classic in the sense of a scary story told, but...in the ****ed up, disturbed realm of "this could actually happen if a person was fukt in the head enough" sense, then yeah, its freaky and to some, terrifying...Same could be said about Texas Chainsaw Massacre.