• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Favorite Ride ya had this year?

Like everyone else, had a great year of bumpin. Got to say I had a blast up at Choccolocco mtn for a new place. That place reminds me of Tellicco quite a bit, but a hell of a lot closer to home. Boat Ramp is off the hook fun, next time it's yours P. The uphill wide open asaults are great and somewhat under control. Got some great guys and guides in Trey and Peck and Big Al in da burb. Can't wait for next year. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
Like everyone else, had a great year of bumpin. Got to say I had a blast up at Choccolocco mtn for a new place. That place reminds me of Tellicco quite a bit, but a hell of a lot closer to home. Boat Ramp is off the hook fun, next time it's yours P. The uphill wide open asaults are great and somewhat under control. Got some great guys and guides in Trey and Peck and Big Al in da burb. Can't wait for next year. thumb.gif

That was a great ride, I look fwd to riding some more up there

Not a rockcrawl, but the best ride was Fitties and Beer the whole weekend was very memorable. booyang

jrhall said:
Ima have to say that mine was in early April with jojo and crew near winchester, Tn... It was just some awesome rain wheelin in the best creekbeds around....

I see your still braggin' about spankin' us with the stickies. laughing1 Where ya been lately? Hadn't heard from you in a while.

That was probably my favorite trail ride also. Those creek beds were slick as ice that day.

man, same ole thing. I bought the new rig and havnt done any crawlin since... Just typical southeast rock-bouncing. my number is still the same. Just holla at me thumb.gif

I'll holler at ya. Give me a call if you're going wheeling anytime soon. I'm not gonna hold it against you that you got a Jeep. I've got a new set of rubber and a new squirrel in the rockrebel. It's just itching to spank some Jeep booty. molaugh

Just messin with ya. thumb.gif

Latest posts