• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fawking Auto Insurance

Re:

TacomaJD said:
It just takes so much time to shop around. We have 2 homeowners policies, 6 vehicles, 1 motorcycle, and my Ranger if I decide to cover it. Talked to an independent agent in my town, gonna get a quote soon.

Fawk 2 homes ,6 vehicles and got her a pea sized ring :wtflol: :****:

Im through american family with a independent agent and this year they called me and told me i could add life insurance on me for 50,000 and my daughter for 10,000 and have a million dollar umbrella policy for 35 bucks cheaper than what i was currently paying, hell yeah thank you, definitely get with a local guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

86chevota said:
Fawk 2 homes ,6 vehicles and got her a pea sized ring :wtflol: :****:

Do you wake up with cock in yer ass or do you put one in there before you go to sleep and let it soak all night? :ban:

Re:

TacomaJD said:
It just takes so much time to shop around. We have 2 homeowners policies, 6 vehicles, 1 motorcycle, and my Ranger if I decide to cover it. Talked to an independent agent in my town, gonna get a quote soon.

The agent does all the work, even making sure you are comparing apples to apples. My insurance is very complicated, between three companies, company and personal cars, buggies, RV, Rhino, motorcycle, jet ski, home and jewlery. Plus umbrella policy. His job is to make sure I am not double insured or have a gap. If I have a gap, his E&O insurance would kick in.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Do you wake up with cock in yer ass or do you put one in there before you go to sleep and let it soak all night? :ban:

You're way too sensitive cupcake molaugh

Re:

JohnG said:
The agent does all the work, even making sure you are comparing apples to apples.

No no, I definitely understand that. I thought Mortalis was meaning he personally shopped around. I personally shopped around on just my homeowners 2 separate times and it's a damn headache....I'd hate to shop around on all of our junk all at once.

Gonna get printouts of my coverage from Allstate and go see the local guy. I dread asking for printouts of the coverage because it's a good friend I'll be discussing it with and I don't want that sour feeling to be there like fawk you I'm taking my business elsewhere.....but then again, if they wasn't jacking my **** up, there would be no room for sour feelings. molaugh

X2 on a independent agent. He shops about 8 different companies for the best deal. I currently have progressive for most of my auto insurance. But they wouldn't cover my military truck because it has a 5 digit vin. So he has hagerty on that. But it's stupid cheap

patooyee said:
Been with State Farm almost all my life. They have never so much as fussed about a claim. They're a little bit more expensive but, IMHO, worth it.

Bingo! State Farm was great to work with when my wife wrecked her car and done $23k worth of damage :****: At first we paid our deductible and the other people paid theirs but the other week we received a deductible reimbursement saying they settled our case and never once raised a rate! We have House shop and 4 vehicles with them

When I was in the Insurance business, I always told everyone when shopping....call around your area and talk to the Body Shops and roofing companies how the claims are handled/ paid/ denied for the particular company you are looking to switch to. Cheaper isn't always better...
Every insurance company has a state filing each year. Some have to take rate and some do not. Each company distributes that rate to their customers differently, but most is done at a corporate level and not at a local level. Independent offices may be different.

Progressive direct 13 years now. My rate has gone down every single year but one, the increase was negligible. I had one full coverage claim on my dodge 10 years ago. I'm emerald now. I've had probably 5 hail/deer claims (comp) and hold a 250 ded with comp on everything cheap, FC on everything else. My $250 ranger, but I have comp and $250 deductible on it. It is like $86/yr to cover. When it gets hailed on or I hit another deer, they pay me a grand and I keep the truck.
for reference, I'm about $900 for 6 months paid in full, that's an old ranger, comp 250, 10yo dmax, FC 250, 09JK FC 250, Wife's 14 Pathfinder FC 250. I was down to like $550 for 6 before the wife got her new car

blacksheep10 said:
Progressive direct 13 years now.

That is where I was on the RV, but Progressive kept going up some, not enough to make me shop, but enough to make me mad every time. I was talking to my dad one day, and got to talking about what I was paying, $1,900 per year. Told me he had his with Metlife as part of his Pak II homeowners policy, and was less than $1,000. Called my agent and he said he did not know about adding it to homeowners, but would check as I also had Metlife Pak II. He rated it with them and it went down to $900. That was my **** Progressive moment. They are still the cheapest on the Harley, so I use them for that policy only.

Shopping center went up $4,000 this year, he shopped it around and found a company that wrote it for $2,500 lower than the original premium.

It pays to continue to shop around, these companies seem to just keep pushing to rates up, till you start pushing back.

jcox1214 said:
I've been on progressive insurance for both vehicles full coverage for last 11yrs no claims. Every year my non accident rate drops my overall payment (82 a month is what I pay for 98 tj and 08 GMC) Added my homeowners recently to Progressive from Erie and literally has dropped 85 dollars a month less than original. I have no complaints with progressive, and because i've been there so long without a claim i'm given emerald status so no call waiting for whatever i need. Love it!
Word of caution about Progressive they will figure USED-AFTERMARKET-REMAN- and cut material rates and labor times anything to save a dollar on vehicle repairs even on current year models I work on customers vehicles every week and see this daily believe me there is a reason that your premium is so low just wait till you wreck your brand new 2016 vehicle and they want to use aftermarket parts to fix it read your policy your agent wont have any leverage to help you I work for all the major insurance companys and alot of the high risk ones too ever single one is different on handeling a claim and paying

KVINSON said:
Word of caution about Progressive they will figure USED-AFTERMARKET-REMAN- and cut material rates and labor times anything to save a dollar on vehicle repairs even on current year models I work on customers vehicles every week and see this daily believe me there is a reason that your premium is so low just wait till you wreck your brand new 2016 vehicle and they want to use aftermarket parts to fix it read your policy your agent wont have any leverage to help you I work for all the major insurance companys and alot of the high risk ones too ever single one is different on handeling a claim and paying
Truth there. Buddy own one of 3 Direct Repair Progressive shops in KC. He deals with the timelines and cheap-assness on a daily. Man, on all the RZR's I've written, Progressive has been the most generous.

Progressive and Allstate suck ass. I'm in the auto body field too. Allstate always writes there estimates with used parts, quarter panels ,roof skins,ect. Progressive is all about aftermarket parts. Luckily our shop absolutely refuses to use used quarters or roof skins or any other weld on panel. But on a good note 95% of the aftermarket parts get priced matched by O.E.M parts. But the O.E.M parts that you get as a customer are seconds that don't make the cut at the factory.. The insurance company's are making it hard to make a decent living being a tech. They cut our time on every thing they possible can.

My Allstate went up from 104 to 114 this year too. For 2 trucks. I added a home policy and it dropped to 99 a month.

topeka ks, farmers group, when i bought this house in 1993 insurance was $465 a year, now $2400 a year, tax was $1100 a year , now $2500 a year, heath insurance 10 years ago was $11 per kid a week(mine is free at work now $69 a week, vehicle insurance on 3 full coverage trucks(the newest is a 2010 ) and three liability vehicles and one motorcycle , almost $500 a month,,, so about $1200 a month in property tax and insurance , ,that sucks !!! just think of all the extra toys i could have with $1200 a month, and how that would stimulate the economy !
and i have checked around ,, these guys are still cheaper than most,, i will say they do pay out well and easily when there is a claim.