• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fawking female fun parties?!

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
I mean what the fawk....I just don't understand em.

The lady friend is at a "fun party" at one of her friend's houses. Obviously this is nothing new to me, I just don't understand the point. Women are fawking weird. I mean I couldn't imagine the guys gettin' together for ***** pies, titty cupcakes, and ass shaped cookies.....and to sit around and talk about the latest pocket ***** that really hits our spot. I mean I know it's probably more of just a reason for females to get together without their men and do their thing, much like men do with grilling out, watching the big game, wheeling, etc.

I also think it's rather ironicly humorous that they do many different **** shaped things at these parties.....basically that symbolizes to me that deep down, all the bitches love and glorify the **** :flipoff1: :****:

Hope she stops by Autozone on her way home and picks up some ceramic pads, cuz if she comes home all horned up, she liable to get the brakes beat off of it! hitit :cougar: flashemifyougotem

Re: Re: Fawking female fun parties?!

:wtflol:

apure8u7.jpg

bada8y3e.jpg

je3any9e.jpg

If she finds something she likes at the party, she will probably be to worried about that new 10" rubber **** in the bag to give you any attention when she gets home. :****: molaugh

Re: Re: Re: Fawking female fun parties?!

85toyo said:
If she finds something she likes at the party, she will probably be to worried about that new 10" rubber **** in the bag to give you any attention when she gets home. :****: molaugh
I thought the 10" **** was for JD? :-*:p8)

Re:

Oh she's gettin the white root tonight. She's already got one of them super double trouble lookin' purple clit twisters.

It's just like Halloween, one of the few times a year girls get to act all slutty and not be degraded. Lol

They probably partake in this for the same reason they read Cosmo. "21 things to make his toes curl!" I can think of 2. Blow me and back it up balls deep.

5BrothersFabrication said:
They probably partake in this for the same reason they read Cosmo. "21 things to make his toes curl!" I can think of 2. Blow me and back it up balls deep.

:woot: :woot: you got that right hitit

As long as they have a bananar swallowing contest and announce the winner; I'm all for it.

One female in need of new brake pads and rotors....front and rear.

I was hoping she'd brought these home. It ain't a party without horsetail butt plugs

qe2ydaju.jpg

Re:

I can imagine you already have a set of these. Yall prolly brought em to Choccolocco, took turns puttin em in each others' asses, and chasing each other up boat ramp...

Well once again I get the look for waking my girl up laughing. Hahaha. Chasing each other up boatramp. Ha. And when and who in the hell decided a butt plug needed a Fukin pony tail? Hahaha. Weird **** man. **** I thought i was a sicko. :woot:

Re: Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
**** man, they got em with bunny tails and curly little pig tails too!
Pig tail just wouldn't be right unless it was on ole Ned Beatty!! "Squeal like a pig boy!!"

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

I'm old fashion I just go to the local shop and buy myself one of these and call it a night
fdcfcfcb6c26ed8cea611e3478225184.jpg

Latest posts